DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2018 WRESTLING ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

11 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

When I heard his podcast interviews then it made sense to at some point turn that up to 11 and  turn him heel.  

I'm not sure what you're saying here?  Sami's unlikable in real life?  Or am I misunderstanding.

I don't listen to wrestling podcasts much, so I've never seen or heard Sami outside his character.

1 hour ago, Rick said:

I'm pretty stoned and searched Vince gifs on google 

I have done rando Vince gif searches on numerous occasions and each time it is a fully rewarding experience. Don't like the man, don't like his idea of russling, but what a fucking character.

• Like 4

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:13 AM, GetDown said:

Kawada Toshiaki gives zero fucks about your hold.

Nm14ivz.gif

Goddamn, the Pulpo Gurrero is my favorite crazy lucha submission and Kawada fucked it up.

On 1/12/2018 at 10:54 PM, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

I'm not sure what you're saying here?  Sami's unlikable in real life?  Or am I misunderstanding.

I don't listen to wrestling podcasts much, so I've never seen or heard Sami outside his character.

No, he seems like a nice and likeable enough guy.  But if you check him out on Jericho's podcast you might see what I'm referring to.  The music episode with him and Seth on there was fun and he didn't say anything damning.  But I got the sense his style of talking could be considered annoying to some.  If you remember when he was being nerdy around AJ and Nakamura when they teamed last year that was basically his talking style turned up to 9 or 10.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

No, he seems like a nice and likeable enough guy.  But if you check him out on Jericho's podcast you might see what I'm referring to.  The music episode with him and Seth on there was fun and he didn't say anything damning.  But I got the sense his style of talking could be considered annoying to some.  If you remember when he was being nerdy around AJ and Nakamura when they teamed last year that was basically his talking style turned up to 9 or 10.

Kevin Owens confirmed this. Apparently Sami rubs people the wrong way, until they realise that's just how he is. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2018 at 3:03 PM, Marty Sugar said:

I like the story that she bitched at him after, that he protected her too much. What a nut.

I think that was the week before when he first attacked her, and this was him treating her like he would anyone

What a nut is right.

• Like 1