DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

4 hours ago, just drew said:

What's awesome isn't that they took the picture. What's awesome is how satisfied they look doing it. As an aside, Nia's eyes are breathtaking. 

I'm confused. Nia was a guest ref on the 205 Live tour last weekend(Saturday/Sunday). The Enzo story didn't break until Monday. So this picture couldn't have been taken with any shot at Enzo and his allegations, right?

2 hours ago, Peck said:

I'm confused. Nia was a guest ref on the 205 Live tour last weekend(Saturday/Sunday). The Enzo story didn't break until Monday. So this picture couldn't have been taken with any shot at Enzo and his allegations, right?

I assume it was taken Monday night at Raw.

On 1/24/2018 at 2:51 PM, grilledcheese said:

Fucking Gulak has got to be the next champ. There are a handful of solid choices, but I have enjoyed his shit so much lately, I'd love to see him get a chance to take the strap and run with it. I don't follow CZW, how was he when he was on top for them? Obviously that's a very different situation, but it would definitely speak to his viability as a top guy.

He was freaking awesome. I still have one of his Gulak: For a Better Combat Zone shirts somewhere. If he takes Enzo's role as Nia's love interest that will be incredible.

37 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

I assume it was taken Monday night at Raw.

Why would she have a referee's shirt on then?  Did I miss something on Raw? Pre-taped segment on Youtube? Main Event?

4 minutes ago, FluffSnackwell said:

Arn and Barry look like they could be cast members on one of those Shitter Fixers type reality shows on HistoryDiscoverDoItYourself Channel.

I swear to god I thought that was Ole.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

This was a pretty great group thinking back. I wish Sting had fully committed to it rather being tweener in a group of heels demanding respect 

The group was cool but that name Main Event Mafia is some shooty Russo horse shit. Maybe second only to the Voodoo Kin Mafia(get it?). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FluffSnackwell said:

Arn and Barry look like they could be cast members on one of those Shitter Fixers type reality shows on HistoryDiscoverDoItYourself Channel.

Barry looks like he could be on that show killing alligators depending on the current status of his teeth. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, sabremike said:

He was freaking awesome. I still have one of his Gulak: For a Better Combat Zone shirts somewhere. If he takes Enzo's role as Nia's love interest that will be incredible.

I hope he does a PowerPoint presentation on why she should go out with him.

• Like 1