DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

8 minutes ago, ARMDRAGON said:

This, is Nathan For You. 

Well, he is an advocate.  And I could imagine paul starting a company called "dumb morphoplex" if Larry had a falling out with them.

And Larry looks like Top Secret! era Val Kilmer in that pic.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Who's looking rougher: Gene or Vince?

Dear lord, Kelly is still a stunner.

Kelly is only 31 though. She was just insanely young when they put her on TV (I wonder when they decided on the you must be 21 before we call you up rule?)

5 hours ago, The Natural said:

WWE Photo

Torrie Wilson is the only one of them that looks like she still has a natural face.  Kelly doesn't have the weird cheekbones that all the others do, but there is something super plastic about her look.

I wish more folks were okay with letting themselves age as we were intended to.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, The Natural said:

RAW 25 behind the scenes:

WWE Photo

WWE Photo

WWE Photo

WWE Photo

WWE Photo

WWE Photo

No idea who any of the blondes are.  Two of them are Kelly Kelly and Torrie Wilson, but I couldn't tell you which two.  Uh, Kelly Kelly in black on the left and Torrie Wilson between the Bellas.  And the tall blonde is... Beth Phoenix?

Obviously, I'm guessing wildly here.  A little help?

3 minutes ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

No idea who any of the blondes are.  Two of them are Kelly Kelly and Torrie Wilson, but I couldn't tell you which two.  Uh, Kelly Kelly in black on the left and Torrie Wilson between the Bellas.  And the tall blonde is... Beth Phoenix?

Obviously, I'm guessing wildly here.  A little help?

You got Kelly right. Tall blonde is Torrie while between Bellas is Trish Stratus

• Thanks 1

On 1/24/2018 at 1:00 PM, Cristobal said:

Oh wow....

DUUsfdPW0AM1FPt.jpg:large

What's awesome isn't that they took the picture. What's awesome is how satisfied they look doing it. As an aside, Nia's eyes are breathtaking.