DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

@Brian Fowler The nature of having a kid in 2018 is this: I actually imagine that Hunter hasn't seen Moana more than ~5 times and most of those in bits and pieces. I imagine he's seen the music video for that song on youtube closer to 100 times. It's much less of a burden on your time and sanity.

• Like 2

On 1/18/2018 at 7:04 PM, paintedbynumbers said:

Number 30 was about to hit and everyone in my section stood expecting Daniel. When Rey's music hit at first some thought it would be DB with the mask even.  The second we saw it was Rey the crowd lost it's shit. People were pissed, people even left. 

Despite Bryan as not being advertised being in the match and having already wrestled earlier on the show.

New Day were great doing Boyz II Men.  But when HHH did the chorus for "How far I'll go" we lost our shit in a big way.  Nice setup too with him hoping to do "Seek and Destroy" and moping when it wasn't picked.  Very entertaining segment and all involved were great.

As someone who can sing every song to Moana and has seen the movie with his daughter many, many times, I looked at HHH and realized, yes, he could also lip sync to You're Welcome and Shiny.

That was so good. Bravo to them for making wrestling look fun and cool.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Craig H said:

As someone who can sing every song to Moana and has seen the movie with his daughter many, many times, I looked at HHH and realized, yes, he could also lip sync to You're Welcome and Shiny.

That was so good. Bravo to them for making wrestling look fun and cool.

Yeah, I don't have a daughter but as you've admitted you've seen it many times I will also confess to doing so, Disney just cheers me up more than most things can. I loved the movie and seeing HHH and Stephanie do that was just the greatest. Ear to ear grinning watching it. Good show folks.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

This is why a daughter/son-in-law who are in tune with pop culture and reality would be a better option at this point.

Are you implying that a 72 year old former cocaine (and current steroid) user who sleeps 2 hours a night and drinks 6 monster energy drinks a day is unable to relate to people?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

Are you implying that a 72 year old former cocaine (and current steroid) user who sleeps 2 hours a night and drinks 6 monster energy drinks a day is unable to relate to people?

He seems to relate pretty well to other 70+ year old coke users who barely sleep.  One of them even gave his wife a job.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1