DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

9 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

So both of War Machine are signed?  I think they're okay but not in the class of the Usos, New Day,  Revival,  Bludgeon Brothers,  etc.  

I think they're much better than the Bludgeon Brothers, fwiw.   I'm not a huge fan of War Machine, but they could be a fun addition.

I really dig the Revival, but is it really possible to be less over than they currently are?

28 minutes ago, Raziel403 said:

Shit, you act like a tag division of Usos, New Day, Revival, Bludgeon Brothers, AoP, Heavy Machinery, and War Machine wouldn't be the greatest thing to happen to wrestling

Oh it'll be great I'm just not sold on them as a top tier team. They could be a nice Orient Express or Beverly Brothers level team. 

Each member of Revival got injured a week into two high-profile angles and the team had to miss most of the year due to it - it's kind of hard to blame them for not wanting to put them right back into one when Dawson's only been back for about a month.

I'm still trying to understand the logic behind running two buildings. Are they doing anything else from the Manhattan Center beyond the first hour of Raw? Seems like a waste to just spend an hour there.

11 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I'm still trying to understand the logic behind running two buildings. Are they doing anything else from the Manhattan Center beyond the first hour of Raw? Seems like a waste to just spend an hour there.

Because they can actually sell tickets to this event so two buildings equals more tickets sold

14 minutes ago, Victator said:

Prime Time was two hours, I was so mad when Raw started since I lost an hour of wrestling. 

Yeah I remember watching the first episode of Raw and thinking there was another hour to go...and then it just ended and my Mom said I had to go to bed. I was pissed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Craig H said:

I guess the Rangers or Knicks are home next Monday because running the Manhattan Center and MSG makes so much more sense than Barclays. I mean, it's walking distance from the Hammerstein to MSG.