DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I did enjoy Cody trying to take credit for the Dome show attendance 

I love it. He wore a green suit to represent how much money he's already made NJPW. He's just so good at being a dick.

https://t.co/O68hqyF19L

After turning down Kenny Omega's offer to join the Bullet Club Jay White has joined Chaos. During the press conference he said he’s not stupid, and he knows he can’t take on the entire Bullet Club on his own. Towards the end he warned Okada that he’s only doing it to benefit himself, & told Okada to watch his back because one day he is coming for Okada and the IWGP heavyweight title .

4 hours ago, Omega said:

After turning down Kenny Omega's offer to join the Bullet Club Jay White has joined Chaos. During the press conference he said he’s not stupid, and he knows he can’t take on the entire Bullet Club on his own. Towards the end he warned Okada that he’s only doing it to benefit himself, & told Okada to watch his back because one day he is coming for Okada and the IWGP heavyweight title .

Going on Tanahashi vs. White, Bullet Club wins with White's rejection.

5 hours ago, Omega said:

Okada also said he'd accept Sanada's challenge for the IWGP Heavyweight Title if Sanada will accept his challenge for the IWGP Tag Team Titles (and named Goto as his partner).

3 hours ago, Casey said:

Okada also said he'd accept Sanada's challenge for the IWGP Heavyweight Title if Sanada will accept his challenge for the IWGP Tag Team Titles (and named Goto as his partner).

That's one Goto IC/US title win away from ...  IYH-3.jpg

• Like 3

Those halftime wrestling matches at the Grizzles have to be considered dangerous because of where the ring is.  I mean if the ropes break they are dead.  Guarantee nobody is doing a top rope move and not just because the majority age of the wrestlers in these are about 60.    I have always said it is like putting a wrestling ring on a scaffold.

Saw that Christy Hemme gave birth to quadruplets last night.  Congrats to her on not only the babies but never having to hear anyone complaining about her lack of workrate.  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Saw that Christy Hemme gave birth to quadruplets last night.  Congrats to her on not only the babies but never having to hear anyone complaining about her lack of workrate.  :D

• Like 2

The one thing that no one brings up about Dr. Zahorian is that he was a total mark. I’ve watched a ton of 75 thru 82 WWF for podcasts and they’d open the TV by announcing all the officials at ringside. They’d announce Zahorian and he’d stand up wearing a white lab coat, a big bow tie, and was carrying a “doctors bag”. The only thing he was missing was a stethoscope around his neck.

• Like 1