DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

10 hours ago, Casey said:

What a monster.

Is there a reason more wrestlers don't just create two Twitter accounts - one for their character and one under their real name?  That wouldn't be that hard, and it would at least be a nod to kayfabe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

Is there a reason more wrestlers don't just create two Twitter accounts - one for their character and one under their real name?  That wouldn't be that hard, and it would at least be a nod to kayfabe.

I read Ciampa's tweet as being 100% in character. Perhaps that's just me reading something ominous into it though.

• Like 8

That's not how I read it, but I could be wrong.  Wasn't really sure if it was his character being a jerk or a wrestler using his social media account to talk to other wrestlers (which you see a lot of, even if said wrestlers are feuding or not friends at the moment).

I stand corrected.

Enzo Amore was sent to the hospital today with what the WWE described as a "serious illness"

He put a photo up on Instagram of him being hooked up to an IV

Entire possible it's the same "bad flu" that had Braun Strowman miss three shows this weekend

I feel like I was just posting about this semi recently, but I was reading some article about Taz that was posted on reddit, and there was a YouTube video of his debut vs. Angle at the Rumble in the Garden, and I've been wistfully reminiscing about the short aisle at the Garden for the last few minutes.

It got me thinking that one of these days, if enough people are into it, we should gather photos or even screenshots of like the best 50 or 100 entrance sets/ramps of the last 30 years and have a tournament or something. I'd definitely help put it together if anyone else is down