DVDVR Message Board

2018 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

I'm no longer fucking kidding.  Adam Gase is trying to turn the Dolphins into Chicago Bears South.   

Dowell Loggains is the new OC in Miami.   Clyde Christensen will take another role in the org. 

I look forward to Tannehill never throwing the ball past 4 yards and a mountain of 3 and outs. 

• Haha 2

Bruce Arians was on Colin Cowherd, unfortunately the building they were in did not spontaneously combust.   

Bruce did say that Nick Saban "covets" the Giants job and it "wouldn't surprise him if he left." 

On ESPN this morning, they were wondering what you do if both Saban and Belicheck express some interest in the Giants job.

This being the Giants, I assume the answer would be "Bungle the search and both guys withdraw their names from consideration." Somehow, Isiah Thomas would end up with the job.

Edit: Post now 100% typo free.

• Like 1

I love Parcells will all my heart but he is the same age as my Mom (77 this year). He ain't coaching shit.

So it doesn't surprise me that ESPN would randomly pull him out of thin air to coach.

Unless you mean Belichick

8 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I'm no longer fucking kidding.  Adam Gase is trying to turn the Dolphins into Chicago Bears South.   

Dowell Loggains is the new OC in Miami.   Clyde Christensen will take another role in the org. 

I look forward to Tannehill never throwing the ball past 4 yards and a mountain of 3 and outs. 

That's wouldn't be the worst idea, except the Bears have been so God awful lately. Sean Mcdermott and Brandon Beane are turning the Bills into the Panthers South, but the Panthers have been decent so its not bad. I guess its natural for the coach to want to recreate the culture he came from if his was a coordainator or get the gang back together if was a HC previously. 

Seahawks have fired both OC Darrell Bevell and offensive line coach/assistant head coach Tom Cable. Rumor has it DC Kris Richard may be on his way out too (whether he gets a head coaching job elsewhere or not)

London games have been announced. 

G1 W6. Seahawks AT Raiders (Spurs new stadium) 

G2 W7 or 8. Eagles at Jags (Wembley)

G3 W7 or 8. Titans at Chargers (Wembley)

West coasters are FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED for game 1. you'll be watching with your breakfast.

56 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The Bills announced that they have fired offensive coordinator Rick Dennison

Thank the Lord Jesus. I don't blame him for all the Bills' issues on offense, there is plenty of blame to go around, but changing the offensive line scheme to one that didn't work with that line, and running sweeps/outside runs with Tolbert, was not helping matters any.

• Like 1