DVDVR Message Board

2018 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

Suh remained a top five interior lineman in Miami, but there was no way any non-QB was ever going to see the end of that deal. Just way too much fucking money. But if you think he's got 2 or 3 good years left in, he's worth quite a bit still. Especially for a team that was basically one defensive stop all fucking night away from winning it all.

47 minutes ago, GojiColin said:

Poor, poor AJ McCarron, all that effort to become a free agent and it seems like he'll just end up a Bengal again if he's lucky.  I thought for sure one of the New York teams would grab him.

He has an offer from the Pats - I don't think he is sad

San Francisco adds Jerrick McKinnon

The Broncos are trying to trade Trevor Siemian.  I give this roughly 7 days before it changes from "trying to trade" to "releasing."

Miami restructured Ju'Wuan James and Reshad Jones. 

No idea what the Texans will be doing at LT this year. No plan after the Duane Brown fiasco. Texans really needed to not get outbid on Nate Solder, even if he isn’t exactly the best LT. Unfortunately there really aren’t any other options, and without a 1st or 2nd, who the hell is going to protect Deshaun’s blind side?

Texans FA haul is underwhelming at best. Maybe they overperform? I doubt it. Still need corner, safety, LT. And TE. 

Jesus Christ. Maybe we should get a less racist owner.

• Like 1

So I would assume that the leader for the guy with the least getting most in free agency right now is Ryan Grant getting 4 year $29 million from the Ravens.   Seriously there is no way Grant is a top 50 receiver right now.  The WR free agency market really has to be weak 

22 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So I would assume that the leader for the guy with the least getting most in free agency right now is Ryan Grant getting 4 year $29 million from the Ravens.   Seriously there is no way Grant is a top 50 receiver right now.  The WR free agency market really has to be weak 

Considering how much Watkins got, who was outplayed by Woods and Kupp last year, I'd say its a weak WR market.

Chiefs taking a 19 mil and 21 mil cap hit in the second and third year for a receiver with 39 catches last year is crazy.

• Like 1

The Miami Dolphins acquired center Daniel Kilgore from the San Francisco 49ers on Thursday after veteran center Mike Pouncey requested his release.

The Dolphins will also receive a 2018 seventh-round pick and send a 2018 seventh-round pick to San Francisco. The trade is contingent on Kilgore passing his physical.

Miami is expected to grant Pouncey's request on Thursday, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Ryan Grant failed his physical with the Ravens so that deal is off.

Conspiracy theorists are already leaping to “well they want to sign Michael Crabtree instead so this is how they are getting out of it”