DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAMES TALK (2018 & Beyond)

RIPPA

It kind of bugs me - I already play Conan Exiles.  I don't think I can do two survival games.  I hated the settlement building on Fallout 4.  But I'm going to be real and say I hated 99% of Fallout 4 which seemed to take Fallout 3 and strip it of all the fun and enjoyment.

• Like 1

I was waiting until there was a World of Assassination complete collection before I played the 2016 Hitman game.  Now that there is a Definitive Edition, I may try to find a pre-owned copy and knock it out.

I probably won't play this game until all of the DLC is available.  I'll see you in 2020, Hitman 2..

Hey there!

You! Yeah, you!

Have you ever wanted to use a giant mech to take YOUR country back from a usurper fake president and restore it to the majority of Americans who believe in freedom, good governance, and dope-ass mech fights?

WELL HAVE I GOT THE GAME FOR YOUUUUUUUU

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 11:49 PM, Smelly McUgly said:

Hey there!

You! Yeah, you!

Have you ever wanted to use a giant mech to take YOUR country back from a usurper fake president and restore it to the majority of Americans who believe in freedom, good governance, and dope-ass mech fights?

WELL HAVE I GOT THE GAME FOR YOUUUUUUUU

I picked this game up for original Xbox about a month ago.  It's not a great game. but it is amazingly jingoistic.  It's basically the most American game ever made.  Which is hilarious considering it was exclusive to Japan (& has an English audio track).

Highly recommended for people who support Trump's "America First" platform but wish he'd stop being so darn diplomatic with the US's friends and allies.

10 hours ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

I picked this game up for original Xbox about a month ago.  It's not a great game. but it is amazingly jingoistic.  It's basically the most American game ever made.  Which is hilarious considering it was exclusive to Japan (& has an English audio track).

Highly recommended for people who support Trump's "America First" platform but wish he'd stop being so darn diplomatic with the US's friends and allies.

I think that's a misreading of the game. This game isn't jingoistic as much as it is making fun of its perception of America's perception of itself.

Also there are mechs and you fight in space. 

I am not starting a new thread since it seems like folks around here might be burned out on the series but...

per Pro Wrestling Sheet - the WWE 2K19 cover will be graced by AJ Styles

The pre-order bonus will be Ronda Rousey

Official announcement to be Monday

Fangamer and Retronauts launched a Kickstarter for the Flip Grip, a holder for the Switch and Joycons that will allow you to play games on the tablet in vertical mode without needing a stand. It's $12 and expected to ship in Nov, and it looks pretty cool--they thought hard about things like ventilation, access to jacks and card slots, etc. It's also already at 80% funded in 8 hours or so, so it's pretty guaranteed to make its seed.  (When it drops, I'll probably finally buy Punch-Out!!)

On 6/22/2018 at 1:41 PM, Neil Koch said:

I believe so.  It uses the Yakuza engine, which has been a PS only series.

Not anymore, but this one is a PS4 exclusive.  They're releasing games on PC now, but this isn't one of them.