DVDVR Message Board
RIPPA

UPCOMING VIDEO GAMES TALK (2018 & Beyond)

It kind of bugs me - I already play Conan Exiles.  I don't think I can do two survival games.  I hated the settlement building on Fallout 4.  But I'm going to be real and say I hated 99% of Fallout 4 which seemed to take Fallout 3 and strip it of all the fun and enjoyment.

• Like 1

Hitman 2

I still haven't played the first one and I am super excited about this

I was waiting until there was a World of Assassination complete collection before I played the 2016 Hitman game.  Now that there is a Definitive Edition, I may try to find a pre-owned copy and knock it out.

I probably won't play this game until all of the DLC is available.  I'll see you in 2020, Hitman 2..

am I weird for being disappointed that it's not episodic? I liked having a single mission to sit around in and pick apart piece by piece. I will totally own that as a weird thing, I just want to know.

I don't think that's weird, because it was a really good format for that game.

Kingdom Hearts III - Jan 29, 2019

7 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Kingdom Hearts III - Jan 29, 2019

I don't believe the date. I fully expect another delay to May 2019.

But will Amazon still honor the preorder I placed in 2015 when it was briefly $40? :)

• Like 1

Hey there!

You! Yeah, you!

Have you ever wanted to use a giant mech to take YOUR country back from a usurper fake president and restore it to the majority of Americans who believe in freedom, good governance, and dope-ass mech fights?

WELL HAVE I GOT THE GAME FOR YOUUUUUUUU

• Like 1

File this one under

FUCK

YEAH

MOTHER

FUCKER

• Like 3

8ae.jpg

I should have worn white pants

I was maybe 10 seconds into the video and wondered, "where's all the exploding bodies?"

I should have been more patient. 

Here is the Jurassic World Evolution launch trailer (it may have been posted already in the E3 thread)

On 6/10/2018 at 11:49 PM, Smelly McUgly said:

Hey there!

You! Yeah, you!

Have you ever wanted to use a giant mech to take YOUR country back from a usurper fake president and restore it to the majority of Americans who believe in freedom, good governance, and dope-ass mech fights?

WELL HAVE I GOT THE GAME FOR YOUUUUUUUU

I picked this game up for original Xbox about a month ago.  It's not a great game. but it is amazingly jingoistic.  It's basically the most American game ever made.  Which is hilarious considering it was exclusive to Japan (& has an English audio track).

Highly recommended for people who support Trump's "America First" platform but wish he'd stop being so darn diplomatic with the US's friends and allies.

If you don't fist fight Bin Laden at the end it's still got nothing on Fugitive Hunter

Fighting Bin Laden vs. fighting evil Vince President of the US..... in mech suits..... in space.

Hmmm.....

It's a tossup in my mind, lol.

10 hours ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

I picked this game up for original Xbox about a month ago.  It's not a great game. but it is amazingly jingoistic.  It's basically the most American game ever made.  Which is hilarious considering it was exclusive to Japan (& has an English audio track).

Highly recommended for people who support Trump's "America First" platform but wish he'd stop being so darn diplomatic with the US's friends and allies.

I think that's a misreading of the game. This game isn't jingoistic as much as it is making fun of its perception of America's perception of itself.

Also there are mechs and you fight in space. 

I am not starting a new thread since it seems like folks around here might be burned out on the series but...

per Pro Wrestling Sheet - the WWE 2K19 cover will be graced by AJ Styles

The pre-order bonus will be Ronda Rousey

Official announcement to be Monday