DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAMES TALK (2018 & Beyond)

RIPPA

Technically the expansion has been part of the "all achievements" trophy at least in the PC version for a long time because it requires you to to get the achievement from crafting all boss weapons from the boss souls. I am 99% that includes Artorius and Manus though I can't actually remember what you would make with Manus'.

FoxNext Games, the video game division of Fox that was formed in 2017, has acquired Bay Area game developer Cold Iron Studios, which will work on a new game based on the Alien franchise. The studio’s new Alien game will be a shooter for consoles and PC.

19 hours ago, RIPPA said:

FoxNext Games, the video game division of Fox that was formed in 2017, has acquired Bay Area game developer Cold Iron Studios, which will work on a new game based on the Alien franchise. The studio’s new Alien game will be a shooter for consoles and PC.

I'm calling it now: PUBG Aliens/Marines.

9 hours ago, Cliff Hanger said:

It looks amazing. I'll buy it when it goes on sale like every other Arc System fighter.  Call me when they do a Hokuto no Ken game.

Sega has a Hokuto no Gotoku (Yakuza of the North Star?) coming this year. It will most assuredly get a US release.

Run a hostess club in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. The game you didn't know you wanted, Cliff Hanger. ;)