DVDVR Message Board

Raw Walks With Elias - 12/25/2017

Dolfan in NYC

I thought the first hour with no commercials was decent.  Elias and Cena segment and match was good stuff.  Elias got next.  

I also enjoyed the women's tag match.  Sasha took some crazy bumps in that one.  

Roman and Joe was good while it lasted.  

I'm not really into Jordan/Rollins as the new tag champs but whatever.  

13 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

This crowd was the worst.

Alexa is a cockblocker.

I wish Rhyno were getting a main event spot instead of Kane.

I hate complaining about a crowd unless they're sitting on their hands in complete silence. You're at a wrestling show; have fun.

Alexa is a cockblock.

I also would prefer Rhyno in Kane's spot. I liked the sign in the front row directed at Kane, "Shouldn't you be doing mayor stuff?".

Joe needs to be IC champion. 

19 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Rollins' "bog" botch in his promo was tremendous. I laughed and laughed. 

I missed this.  What did he say.

Elias had a surprisingly good showing vs. Cena.

Hopefully, the Bar get the tag titles back.  Jordan is going to turn on Seth before long, right?  The crowd booed Jordan when he showed up onscreen to wish his dad "Merry Christmas'.  That's some quality heeling.

Solid show that seemed to use most of the roster throughout. Dug Cena/Elias, Joe/Roman, and the main event a lot. Alexa's promo was tremendous. Fun feel good ending with WWE's favorite partners that don't get along become champions deal.

Pretty decent show really. Elias is just about ready to break out BIG. 

Some quality Republican on Republican violence and then some really great Samoan on Samoan violence.

Tag champs that hate each other! Brilliant new idea! (Although The Bar did work out pretty great)

Elias/Cena had its moments, but felt a little long.

Women's tag was nice.

The set up for Alexa/Asuka was good, but I still don't really want it at WM.

Roman/Joe was good.

The Bar vs. Seth/Jordan was solid. Not sure how I feel about Seth/Jordan winnign the belts.

Joe is the best heel right now. The way he fucking told Renee that Ambrose should be glad that he spends his holidays with the ones he loves while giving Renee the shittiest grin ever. Holy shit. Look at this shit.

tumblr_inline_p1k5n0B9Fk1r5inrz_540.jpg

That is some good subtle evil shit right there. Assholes aspire to be like Samoa Joe. I salute Joe. And Kudos for Renee for providing the acting.

• Like 11

7 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Why the fuck did The Bar have to lose the titles to these two? 

I don’t dislike them, but, like, why? 

::waits for photo of Vince::

Because Sheamus' neck is fucked.

• Sad 1