DVDVR Message Board

WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2018 (Jan 28, 2018)

RIPPA

Just now, Michael Sweetser said:

Have they noted the intervals in the two Rumbles?  Wouldn't be shocked for them to reduce the women's intervals to 60 or 90 seconds.

All the said was it will be exactly the same as the men

Most likely they will do 90 seconds (since that is what they have been doing the last few years) and then play loose and fast with the timing as they always do

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

The last time the average interval was over 2 minutes was 2002 (2 minutes and 11 seconds)

Which was at the time (and might still be) the longest Rumble

Was that longer than the forty man rumble?

12 hours ago, (BP) said:

Okay, I want Kofi to go over.

This makes me want a Kofi win one day, especially in post Brand Split world where Jinder can get the title. Although if Kofi ever won it I feel like his first defense would be Ziggler for old time sake.

WWE should have had Santino win that one time where it looked like they might actually do something creative (and the crowd was ready to erupt for it.)  At least your fantasy booking would be justified.  WWE is gonna do whatever they feel like doing, despite what the crowd wants, because they know you will come back every year regardless.  It's the Royal Rumble!  It starts the Road to WrestleMania! 

And there hasn't been a good one in a decade.

They'll never do it, but Gran Metallik coming out (NOT as #30), getting treated like shit, tossed out through the ropes, vanishing, then coming back to toss Roman while he's celebrating to reveal he was Daniel Bryan all along.... It's right there.  

• Like 2

Balor wins the Rumble. Roman wins the Ec, if he's in it. Aj Styles vs Finn Balor at Wm for the WWE title. Anyway the universal title is the most important in WWE. So Roman vs Brock as Wrestlemania's main event.

Or plans change.