11) Rusev
12) Titus O'Neil
13) Apollo Crews
14 Tye Dillinger
15) Big E
16) Kofi Kingston
17) Xavier Woods

9 hours ago, MonteCarl said:

Is this the least amount of announced entrants we've had before the Rumble? There are currently only 14 official entrants in the Men's Rumble and 18 for the Women's.  

As Casey lists - there are 17 official entrants into the Men's Rumble

I went back and looked and last year after the go home SDL show - they had announced 22

In 2016 - they only had 13 guys officially announced after Smackdown. They had two guys earn their spots by winning a tag match on the kickoff show (which - with the cruiserweight title match off I could see them doing as a filler)

Also note - that as of this very moment, Roman Reigns doesn't have a match.

He wasn't in while he IC champ but Miz had declared.

So now Miz is IC AND officially still in (I am assuming he stays).

I was going by the graphic they put up for 14. I mean, we can certainly expect guys who aren't "official" like Jinder Mahal or Mojo Rowley or tag team guys will be in it. I just found it interesting that the official graphic had so few people shown just days before the event. 

Oh definitely don't read too much into that - that was a design choice

The original design put 14 people on the poster and they just swap folks.

This was the original version

DE8-MROUIAARdAL.jpg

16 minutes ago, Greggulator said:

The Rumble is going to be a zoo this year in terms of the crowd. It will be a ton of E-A-G-L-E-S chants. Even Rocky/Austin would have a hard time with this crowd.

My impression from 2015 was that it was more of a travelling Mania/Summerslam crowd than a normal Philly crowd. I imagine it'd be even more so now.

Ziggler has to be a huge dark horse to win the rumble going in (I don't read much into betting this far out) but with his contract being renewed recently (and the WWE brass willing to give him certain incentives to stay) dropping the IC belt & being gone from TV ever since, I'd be willing to make a small wager on it. Hell, have him eliminate Nakamura last. The collective rage of the IWC would be amazing. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Ugh - she's totally going to jump in at #30 isn't she? 

Probably.  Though, if Rousey is in, and she eliminates Stephanie, only to get tossed by Asuka, that would be ideal.