DVDVR Message Board

WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2018 (Jan 28, 2018)

RIPPA

11 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

I'll admit my main reason for wanting "Stephanie screams all 30 names like dad" is that it would preclude her being 1 of the 30...

Now I'm imagining Stephanie screaming ..."The Boss Sasha Banks!... Natalya!... Miss Money in the Bank Carmella!... Winner of the first ever women's Royal Rumble and face of the women's revolution Stephanie McMahon!... Dana Brooke!..."

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

Now I'm imagining Stephanie screaming ..."The Boss Sasha Banks!... Natalya!... Miss Money in the Bank Carmella!... Winner of the first ever women's Royal Rumble and face of the women's revolution Stephanie McMahon!... Dana Brooke!..."

An Uso’s wife Naomi!

1 hour ago, Casey said:

Yeah let’s compare Kurt Angle to Stephanie McMahon. Awesome logic there.

You literally said Steph wouldn’t be in the Rumble because her role was the women’s Kurt Angle.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Casey said:

I can't believe people actually think Stephanie will be in the Rumble. I, too, remember when she was in the first women's MITB and Hell in a Cell matches.

People think Stephanie spends her spare time admiring her stuffed Lindberg baby and making a coat out of the 102nd dalmation.   Why are you surprised?

Personally, I think Stephanie gets a lot less grief if she was male.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

...AN USO!

Never mind Jonny beat me to it

19 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

So, if Ronda is in this and wins it,  that take a pretty big crap on the rest of the division.  I'm not into that.

Idk, a lot of the women in the match might not even be in the ring at the same time as her.

On 12/28/2017 at 11:53 AM, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

People think Stephanie spends her spare time admiring her stuffed Lindberg baby and making a coat out of the 102nd dalmation.   Why are you surprised?

Personally, I think Stephanie gets a lot less grief if she was male.

She'd get less grief if she put over more than 1-2 people a decade. The only ones who've gotten over on her were Vicky Guerrero on her final night (and she still had to specifically lose to Stephanie first) and Ronda Rousey.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ace said:

She'd get less grief if she put over more than 1-2 people a decade. The only ones who've gotten over on her were Vicky Guerrero on her final night (and she still had to specifically lose to Stephanie first) and Ronda Rousey.

Brie did a couple times, although Steph eventually won

4 minutes ago, България завинаги said:

Will it be '2 minutes' between entries?

Probably won’t know that until day of the show after they time everything out.

All they said on RAW was 30 women

9 hours ago, Ace said:

Meltzer recently made the point that Stephanie diesn’t book herself.  She’s playing a character and taking her orders from Vince.  

9 hours ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

Meltzer recently made the point that Stephanie diesn’t book herself.  She’s playing a character and taking her orders from Vince.  

IMPOSSIBLE, we all know Stephanie actually hates the talent and keeps a running tally of how many people she's "buried". Just like Triple H.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

That's interesting and does make sense why Stephanie is generally booked like Superman. I wonder what crazy things Vince has suggested for her that she spoke out against (besides the incest storylines that were talked about on the McMahon DVD). Also I wonder how many times Vince has pitched the idea of her getting her comeuppance at the end of the story only to change his mind the day of the show.