DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK SIXTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

This game is pretty much a foregone conclusion, however, I do want to note... 

These nonstop Animoji IPhone ads are going to be the thing that people look back at in 10 years and say, "oh God.... Remember when Apple thought that would be a thing?"

And the other person will say "What's Apple?" 

• Like 2

Jets, Broncos, Bengals, Browns, Texans, Colts, Washington, Giants, Cardinals, Bears, Buccaneers

There's 11 right there. I know the Browns said Hue was coming back, but if they go 0-16 how can you justify it?

Maybe the Raiders? Sure Carr got hurt, but they underachieved greatly. If the Cowboys miss the playoffs, I could see Garrett going. Same with Andy Reid if the Chiefs flop in the playoffs again.

13 to 14 does seem like a high estimate, but there are a lot of middling teams.

Exceptional:

Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky just passed Kyle Orton (1,869/2005) for most passing yards in a season by a rookie in franchise history.

That was a TD by Benjamin, foot was dragging, ball was pressed against his torso. NFL catch rules are so dumb (broken record).

If I was in charge of the rules, the NFL would have the loosest catch rules. Who cares if its moving (which it wasn't in this case), as long as it doesn't touch the ground and one foot is in, it would be good.