DVDVR Message Board

Raw Goes 2 Sleep - 12/18/2017

Dolfan in NYC

I just realised I really want to see Big Boss Man Junior making his way in the world.

Trying to respect law and order, navigate his way through the locker rooms, running into old enemies of his not-Dad. Maybe something will fall on him. Who did it? Nailz? Da Mountie? The Slickster? Ted Dibiase? the ghost of Rick Rude? The Big Show?

Baron Corbin should have been Big Boss Man Junior.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RolandTHTG said:

I just realised I really want to see Big Boss Man Junior making his way in the world.

Trying to respect law and order, navigate his way through the locker rooms, running into old enemies of his not-Dad. Maybe something will fall on him. Who did it? Nailz? Da Mountie? The Slickster? Ted Dibiase? the ghost of Rick Rude? The Big Show?

Braun should have been Baby Boss Man.

1 hour ago, RolandTHTG said:

Who would be Baby Bull Buchannan? Or for that matter Baby Akeem?

14 hours ago, RolandTHTG said:

Baron Corbin isn't nearly cool enough to be associated with The Big Bossman.

• Thanks 3

Since New Japan isn't on tonight aside from a replay of last week at 2 AM and I'm home early from work, here's a Raw Report

- Wow, haven't seen a Raw replay on NBC Universo in so long that I didn't even know who Cedric Alexander is (then again, should I? Shouldn't that match be on 205?). And it is quite a trip to see KENTA and Prince Devitt-o together on Raw. I also didn't know that Enzo's been wearing the Koresh glasses regularly apparently, and believe it or not this is the first time I've ever seen Asuka work too. OUT OF THE LOOP~!

- God, Rollins' whiffing-ass "I'm gonna run and jump real fast then pretend to hit you" offense is so lame. Especially compared to Joe and the Bar. Cesaro faking out the ref so Rollins can get kicked in the face and then sliding him back on his knees to the corner is dope. Then Rollins goes out and fucking injures his own partner (though I think Cesaro might've had something to do with that too). You do gotta feel bad for Dean, the Shield reunion hits and boom, that happens. Speaking of reunions, when Ohno ends up on the main roster... you know where I'm going with this. But the Bar is still awesome, and throwing Joe in makes them one of the sickest hoss trios ever. Jason Jordan meanwhile is a man without a country.

- Booker's reaction to Woken Matt was hilarious. He just takes his glasses off and rubs his forehead like "really?"

- JEEEEEEZUS DEAN, SERIOUSLY?! The balls on this guy. Well, then again, he did once sew his own nipple back on. 

- In yet another first I've never seen the Revival. Slater and Rhyno are still a team? Good for them, I guess. Wow, Slater has offense! Not that it does much good...

- It's good to see Paige back in America, and that the company/HHH cared about her enough to let her return. This dissolving into a brawl is nice for a change. And then... goddammit... Stephanie. Yeah, the "vice principal walks in and everyone stops and looks guilty" comparison is pretty apt. Time for WWE to verbally fellate themselves again and there you go, I'm out!

Pretty good from what I saw, too bad Dean got injured because despite Seth and Jason (or lack thereof in his case) that looked to be cooking up to be a solid match.