DVDVR Message Board

WWE Mixed Match Challenge

ChesterCopperpot

I was gonna post a gif of people dancing around a maypole because I would have found it funny and instead - this came up

anigif_enhanced-11218-1405622944-1.gif

That might sum up the women's division better

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, (BP) said:

I was against this idea for the Rumble, but this would be a fine time to do the Santina gag as there are basically no stakes. 

Santinx and/or Anthony Carelli's neck and the multiple surgeries he and/or they have had on it, would wholeheartedly disagree. 

Am I crazy for wanting Fox's replacement to be Sarah Logan? I mean, the skits write themselves. 

15 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Well they are losing in the first round so it doesn't matter too much but I feel like with Paige out the rest of Absolution is just there. Kinda like how the Riott Squad are just like everyone else now on SDL

Its not like Paige is actually gone. She seems to be playing manager at this point. The issue with both Riot Squad and Absolution is more that they didn't really seem to have concrete plans for either. I mean is there any reason neither Paige (before the injury) nor Ruby were set up to have title matches already?

I absolutely love Becky trying so hard not to laugh at the cake being blamed.

This was easily my favorite episode yet mainly because of Braun and Alexa.  If there was a pairing I wish would exist past MMC it's them.  I don't think it'll happen due to Wrestlemania plans, but at some point it should.  All they need is some sold way of having Braun do Alexa's bidding on Raw and they're set.  I wasn't expecting them to be so fond of each other personally, but I'm sure there's many that'd want to see them hook up (poor Buddy)