DVDVR Message Board

WWE Mixed Match Challenge

ChesterCopperpot

Well that's because NXT runs on a schedule of peaking once every 2.5 - 3 months.

She broke the collarbone on August 21, returned October 22. Standard recovery time for a clean break of a non-load bearing bone is typically 6 - 8 weeks.

I'm normally not one to "ship" people together (for crying out loud, just say you wish these people were together)  But if I didn't know about Buddy I'd so hope Alexa and Braun to be a thing.  Considering he's been with Alexa for years I'm sure they'll be fine.  Plus he's JACKED, BABY!  /Booker T  But I'd love to see them as an on-screen couple anyway where she sics Braun on men who have wronged her somehow.

2 hours ago, (BP) said:

I'm not going to be so bold to say they're the best couple in the company's history, but they are in the conversation. 

I stand by my claim that they're second only to Randy and Liz. In fact, Rusev Day may be better than the Mega Powers because Aiden wouldn't lust after Lana like Hogan lusted after Liz.

36 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Is anyone in the company more protected than Charlotte?  Nobody, I mean nobody cares about her and Bobby Roode as a team.  Nobody. 

They could both use a heel turn. They're fine as faces, but both are more believable as heels.

Sparkly bathrobes are for arrogant villains. End of story. Heck, bathrobes in general are getting a tonne of negative media coverage lately. Who would want to cheer anyone who wears one? 

Just now, Victator said:

I want Braun/Alexa to end with her running to Braun for protection from Nia. Braun laughs and says he knows how people look at him in the airport and leaves Alexa for dead.

I want Braun to walk out because he doesn't feel comfortable driving her to the airport.