DVDVR Message Board

WWE Mixed Match Challenge

ChesterCopperpot

I'm pretty sure MMC is not canon, otherwise they would've played up the Braun/Alexa "budding romance" thing from two weeks ago on RAW. Plus, lots of heels teaming with faces and such. No mention of RAW or SD storylines on MMC, or vice versa. 

• Like 1

For some reason they don't want to take the cuffs off of Lana. I think if she were actually given a real chance, she could probably deliver way beyond people's expectations.  All of these matches have been weird though. I mean that's just Mixed Matches in general where women can only fight the women and Men only the men. It throws everything off. I really wish this was intergender. 

Anyway, I really hope Bayley and Elias stay together. They gold in all the twitter and youtube videos together.

9 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

For me, that was the worst match of the MMC so far. It wasn't bad entirely, just jumbled and not in a way that gave to being entertaining.

Yea this was the weakest of the matches so far. Happy that Lana got a win. She seemed genuinely excited, but the match itself was kind of a mess. 

On 2/13/2018 at 10:49 PM, MonteCarl said:

I'm pretty sure MMC is not canon, otherwise they would've played up the Braun/Alexa "budding romance" thing from two weeks ago on RAW. Plus, lots of heels teaming with faces and such. No mention of RAW or SD storylines on MMC, or vice versa. 

I thought that too but then I saw Elias with his ribs taped up and they showed a replay of Braun beating him down.