DVDVR Message Board

WWE Mixed Match Challenge

ChesterCopperpot

20 hours ago, Captain Kronos said:

Great video. I like the idea that Braun's a big dumb teddy bear out of the ring.

But when it's time to fight, he becomes a monster. Berzerker Rage!

Lol, that gimmick worked wonders for Mike Shaw in WCW.  And for Luke Gallows in WWE.  Has anyone ever gotten that gimmick over?

Re: Eva Marie, She was on the one season of Total Divas I watched and she struck me as the most pleasant of the group.  I still think the Bellas are working an Atlantis gimmick on that show (heels who delusionally think they are babyfaces).

The end of the match promo with Alexa and Braun last week as the cutest most awkward thing in the WWE.  Braun calling Bliss cute to the point that I believe she was legit blushing.  Then Bliss returning the favor and turning Strowman in the world biggest teddy bear with the "Thank you?" at the end.    And then the "we are going all the way" which of course took to the gutter for WWE fans.   

• Like 2

This had to be my favorite match in the series yet. I love Jimmy/Naomi and I never knew I wanted RoseGold to actually be a thing until this tournament. You could tell they were all just having a ball out there. I now want Naomi/Jimmy vs Rusev/Lana but no way do the former make it past Braun/Alexa 

• Like 2

Funny. I thought there was too much shtick before it got going. When you know a match is only going 10 minutes or so, a little comedy goes a long way. 

Did love DB's tribute to WCW Jericho. 

Wonder if Rose Gold will get the 2nd chance slot.

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Funny. I thought there was too much shtick before it got going. When you know a match is only going 10 minutes or so, a little comedy goes a long way. 

Did love DB's tribute to WCW Jericho. 

Wonder if Rose Gold will get the 2nd chance slot.

If I was betting, I'd say Sami and Becky.