DVDVR Message Board

WWE Mixed Match Challenge

ChesterCopperpot

So based on the main 4 charity partnerships WWE pushes on television, we would get a final 4 of Braun/Bliss vs. Shinsuke/Nattie and Apollo/Nia vs. Finn/Sasha(2nd chance vote)?  Half of those teams seem entirely possible to go that far.  

Well they have at times pushed Hire Heroes USA and Girl Up heavily on their programming too so I don't think it is as cut and dry as it seems

That being said - Braun and Alexa being the team representing Connor's Cure seems a little too convenient

I love that WWE is going to donate $100K to themselves.

EDIT: Alvarez says Vince & Dunn don't have that much to do with this project, and it's basically a Ryan Ward creation. That's interesting.

EDIT2: We all know that each charity automatically gets $10K, right?

On 1/12/2018 at 10:11 AM, S.K.o.S. said:

So I knew this was on Facebook, but just saw a tweet saying it's on "Facebook Watch", and that's only available in the US.  Is that true?  Is there a (non-shady) way for Canada to watch this?

edit: Found this link that seems to confirm Canada is SOL for watching this live, short of using a VPN or whatever.  That sucks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWE/comments/7pg8n8/canadian_wanting_to_watch_the_mixed_match/

I would think since they're airing live on the Network for the UK, they would for other countries too but not sure. Otherwise, it will be airing on the Network two days later (Thursday at 10 PM est)

That was a good start.  A very good match.  It was in HD and never skipped or dipped below for me.   Yes, you CAN hide the comments and emojis. Just swipe right.  I'm not sure yet how to remove the captions.  

All four of them looked to be having a great time and the crowd was into it.   That version of Nak shows up about 5 times a year.