DVDVR Message Board

WWE Mixed Match Challenge

ChesterCopperpot

Glad they are keeping married couples together. Bryan in the Jimmy/Naomi reveal vid is just wonderful.

I'm torn. I hate that I get neither Nia/Braun or Nia/Joe, yet Nia's disgusted wanting to murder Kurt look while Titus Worldwide is cheering on makes it almost worth it.

12 minutes ago, Victator said:

Titus could do a lot for Nia, like give her a discernible personality. 

Reminds me of the Big Show ep on Austin's podcast where he told the "Be a damn GIANT" story.

Nia has such a sweet personality that I think she goes along with too much. When she learns to put her foot down on booking and match layout she will be much better off.

• Like 1

I watched that episode last week.  It’s a perfect snapshot of pre-network NXT.  You’ve got that match, Ascension winning the titles from Neville/Graves, a Mojo vignette where he explains what hype means, and a Bo Dallas open challenge for anyone other than Sami that won by El Local, i.e., Sami under a mask, that also featured a Kruger/Cesaro brawl.

12 hours ago, Victator said:

Has there ever been a good mixed tag match in WWE? This show feels like a medium place thing for wrestling fans. 

I think most people are enjoying the interaction between characters who don't usually interact more than looking forward to any actual wrestling.

• Like 3