Bayley
Braun Strowman
Enzo Amore
Finn Bálor
Goldust
Nia Jax
Sasha Banks
The Miz
Final Fan Vote (Elias / Jason Jordan / Samoa Joe) - according to a video on the FB page 

Smackdown Live 

Becky Lynch 
Bobby Roode
Carmella
Charlotte Flair
Jimmy Uso       
Lana
Naomi
Natalya 
Rusev
Sami Zayn
Shinsuke Nakamura
Final Fan Vote(A member of The New Day) 

This has been teased for a couple of weeks but everyone was baffled by what it actually was gonna be that I don't think anyone posted anything further beyond "There is gonna be Facebook show"

Each 20-minute episode will reflect a progressive approach to production, with elements optimized for mobile consumption, experimentation and social interaction, including the ability for the WWE Universe to engage with Superstars during the show. In addition, fans will have the opportunity to select matchups, match stipulations and more, on Facebook.

The unique storylines for Mixed Match Challenge will continue between episodes across WWE’s Facebook Pages with short-form videos and social content. WWE will also promote the series across its extensive digital and social footprint, including a new Facebook Watch show Page dedicated to Mixed Match Challenge.

Facebook and WWE today announced a new in-ring series, Mixed Match Challenge, that will stream live in the U.S. exclusively on Facebook on Tuesday nights beginning Jan.16 at 10 p.m. ET/ 7 p.m. PT. The 12-episode series will air on Facebook Watch and feature WWE Superstars from both the Raw and SmackDown LIVE rosters competing in a single-elimination mixed tag-team tournament to win $100,000 to support the charity of their choice.

Here is the Variety article about it

http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/wwe-facebook-show-raw-smackdown-live-1202638949/

Which includes the trailer that the WWE put out (which the WWE story mentions but weirdly doesn't link too)

And if y'all haven't figured out yet - 205 Live is becoming a taped show

Just now, JonnyLaw said:

Does this mean 205 will be taped early like Main Event or taped NXT style?  Taping the upcoming house shows would be pretty cool and may bolster attendance.

No one is 100% sure yet

Some people are trying to claim that they could still do 205 Live at 10:30 (since MM is only 30 minutes) and lord that would just be an even bigger disaster

16 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Or you could say nightmare for Aaron Solow

Just when I think we're done with the speculation this comes up.  I would say poor Aaron but he seems to be doing quite nicely with his recent title win.

First of all I want to wish a happy Rusev Day to all of you.  As far as this new series goes,  I'm intrigued. I got the alert early this morning I wasn't up yet so I was reading it half-asleep like "WTF is this" but it sounds like it could be entertaining. 

In a perfect world 205 Live is moved to Full Sail and they tape it there but probably won't happen. 

• Like 1