DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown is the return of Colin Delaney! - 12/12/2017

Rev Ray

We had the return of Colin Delaney and Juan Francisco de Coronado vs. the Bludgeon Brothers that contains the hilarious girly scream by Coronado on that powerbomb.

Of note, Colin got his shot in WWE as the recurring jobber that was originally going to be Luke Harper but he was too big.  He returns to face Luke Harper in a tag match.

I wish Talking Smack was still going so DBry could roast Byron

Somewhere Quackenbush is having a heart attack knowing his champion was squashed like a grape.  Although it was Chikara on Chikara violence so maybe that is his out.  

We know Zayn and Owens is winning the tag match.  And we know that Bryan is the one that is going to count the fall.   But where this is ultimately leading too is what worries me.  as long as it doesn't lead to a Shane vs Bryan match 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

Of note, Colin got his shot in WWE as the recurring jobber that was originally going to be Luke Harper but he was too big.  He returns to face Luke Harper in a tag match.

I've never heard of this, and now I'm mad that we didn't get Brodie Lee/Luke Harper in WWECW.

Something that flew under everyone's radar: AJ debuted a new WWE Championship belt tonight. The new version has a black stripe, 3D sideplates, a smaller gap between the side plates and bars and the belt tooling now matches the Universal Championship.

me91ysm.jpg

gySSuqU.jpg

Personally, I don't care for the change. I get why they had to change the red stripe as that couldn't be on the blue show, but black doesn't really work in this case. Granted the logos on the two belts now match, but eh....

That's the difference! I thought something looked off about the belt but I couldn't figure it out/didn't research enough. I think the all black lacks "pop" and needs some more color to make it stand out. Hopefully they don't make the strap all blue or something.

12 hours ago, hammerva said:

Somewhere Quackenbush is having a heart attack knowing his champion was squashed like a grape.  Although it was Chikara on Chikara violence so maybe that is his out.  

Bludgeon Brothers squashes are my favorite WWE thing now.  I will do my best to integrate Chikara On Chikara Violence into my board lexicon.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2017 at 4:22 AM, Overly Critical Man said:

Maybe it's just me, but Luke Harper in a velvet tanktop isn't exactly the most fashionable look in the world.

Just wait until The Bludgeon Brothers break out their new pre-match warm-up gear

george-costanza.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Dolfan in NYC changed the title to Smackdown is the return of Colin Delaney! - 12/12/2017
  • Dolfan in NYC unpinned this topic