DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK FIFTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I'm still trying to understand how a shin down and ball crossing the line isn't a TD. 

It's the stupid catch rule.  Any kind of bobble, even if it's just a millimeter, as the receiver goes down and replay will almost always say it's not a catch no matter how stupid it looks.

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

Its not too late for this game to go all The Dark Knight

I know you probably mean TDKR but I just get the visual of Tom Brady in a nurse uniform and makeup walking around frantically outside the stadium that has been blown up.

1 minute ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I know you probably mean TDKR but I just get the visual of Tom Brady in a nurse uniform and makeup walking around frantically outside the stadium that has been blown up.

Yes... though either one makes me giggle

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Frantically prays that I am not facing Mark Ingram in fantasy

I had no hope in that regards, as the guy I am playing in semis in my Championship league had Todd Gurley ($2 points... Geez!)

Luckily I had Cam Newton channeling SuperCam today!

I am not pissed by the catch call.  In 2017 version of the NFL that isn't a catch.   The horrible play calling on the last two plays is why they lost the game.   You don't throw a short pass with no timeouts fighting for your life to get out of bounds and you DON'T THROW A FUCKING SLANT PASS ON A FAKE SPIKE   :angry:

2 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

Giants now locked into the second pick?

It looks like they will pick - at worst - 3rd

Browns in #1 with another loss or Giants win

Indy is the only other team besides the Giants with less than 4 wins.