DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK FIFTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

He absolutely should've just gone out of bounds. You have to know the rules there. Even the worst rule. Stretching for the TD when he had the first down, 31 seconds, a timeout and the sideline was terrible decision making.

• Like 1

Just now, Brian Fowler said:

He absolutely should've just gone out of bounds. You have to know the rules there. Even the worst rule. Stretching for the TD when he had the first down, 31 seconds, a timeout and the sideline was terrible decision making.

Carr hasn't been the same since he got his leg twisted and snapped in the playoffs.

7 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Guys all over the league do this and its dumb as hell.

Maybe this stupid rule will cause enough consequences that it'll finally be curtailed a bit.

1 minute ago, JLSigman said:

Is this Jerry's way of getting out ahead of whatever crap these investigations will bring up? 

Ye gods. They had better stay in the Carolinas.

It definitely is at least Jerry trying to dictate who he can sell too as opposed to being forced to sell the team to whoever the league wants.

• Like 2

It took four beers and about an hour of Tales of the Borderlands game play to get me to a good mental place for bed.  I didn't want to wake up my boo with screams of rage at two in the morning.

That catch rule is fucking infuriating but I can't be pissed off because if the Pats had lost on a technicality, I'd have been good with that.

The most depressing thing is that if the Steelers play those assholes again for the AFC title, this loss will be looming in the back of their skulls.... while they are fucking playing the Pats on their home turf.... where Pittsburg has never never ever ever won a single game.

40 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Well, if outrages them, I guess I'm in favor of it too. TROLL THE TROLLS. 

For people who claim they don't care or watch, they sure as hell are using the new Twitter character limit to its fullest.

38 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Well remember part of it might be from him declaring that he was running for President on Nov 9, 2016

(And part of why I noted that Diddy also likes attention)

You're telling me the dude who first gained notoriety almost twenty years ago dancing in other people's music videos and rapping on artists' tracks when he was just an A&R exec and couldn't rap to save his life craves attention?

We safely surpassed craves attention.

Anyway, the most famous team owner spent the better part of two months trying to get the commissioner fired out of spite. He fits right in IMO.

Oh my gosh, I want this 1000 times more than Mark Cuban being a MLB team owner. If Mark Cuban would disrupt the good old boys club of MLB owners that much, then Kaep and Diddy owning a team would be like Al Czervik owning Bushwood.

• Haha 1