DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK FIFTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

Its not too late for this game to go all The Dark Knight

I know you probably mean TDKR but I just get the visual of Tom Brady in a nurse uniform and makeup walking around frantically outside the stadium that has been blown up.

1 minute ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I know you probably mean TDKR but I just get the visual of Tom Brady in a nurse uniform and makeup walking around frantically outside the stadium that has been blown up.

Yes... though either one makes me giggle

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Frantically prays that I am not facing Mark Ingram in fantasy

I had no hope in that regards, as the guy I am playing in semis in my Championship league had Todd Gurley ($2 points... Geez!)

Luckily I had Cam Newton channeling SuperCam today!

I am not pissed by the catch call.  In 2017 version of the NFL that isn't a catch.   The horrible play calling on the last two plays is why they lost the game.   You don't throw a short pass with no timeouts fighting for your life to get out of bounds and you DON'T THROW A FUCKING SLANT PASS ON A FAKE SPIKE   :angry:

2 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

Giants now locked into the second pick?

It looks like they will pick - at worst - 3rd

Browns in #1 with another loss or Giants win

Indy is the only other team besides the Giants with less than 4 wins. 

What Big Mike means is that it is safer to tuck the ball/bring it in rather than reaching. If you reach and the ball wiggles a bit during the reaching/hitting the ground process, the player takes that risk. I don't necessarily like the rule but I knew that would be overturned once the ball moved a bit when he reached and it hit the ground. Even on the Dez one, if he tucks it into his chest instead of reaching for the goaline, he probably catches it.