DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK FIFTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

31 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

So if the Packers end up losing this game and subsequently get knocked out of playoff contention, are the fans going to blame Thomas Davis or the fact Rodgers looked pretty terrible in the 2nd half?

It's Anthony Barr's fault.

• Like 2

I never post in the football threads but as an expat, Jacksonville native, never have I been so proud of a team, what a D all season. Fucking in tears here. A Xmas miracle.

my wife is a huge soccer fan, but fuck that football, NFL has that random legacy shit.

I've spent like 15 years of my team sucking balls.

GO JAGS!

• Like 1

With the Seahawks being taken to the woodshed - they will need to run the table and get some help to get into the playoffs.

Dallas also needs to run the table and get some help.

Really strong possibility it will be 3 from the NFC South

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

With the Seahawks being taken to the woodshed - they will need to run the table and get some help to get into the playoffs.

Dallas also needs to run the table and get some help.

Really strong possibility it will be 3 from the NFC South

Does Philly play Dallas hard like they did when the shoe was on the other foot last year? Dallas had nothing to play for and really didn't force the issue, but the Eagles were acting like it was a meaningful game in primetime. If Dallas still has something to play for (if DAL manages to beat OAK, then imagine SEA is going to try to compensate for taking a can of whoop ass today), then I don't see why Philly wouldn't rest their guys (or at least after halftime) especially in light of what happened to Wentz and a bunch of other players. Why flirt with disaster?

JUJU~!

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I'm still trying to understand how a shin down and ball crossing the line isn't a TD. 

It's the stupid catch rule.  Any kind of bobble, even if it's just a millimeter, as the receiver goes down and replay will almost always say it's not a catch no matter how stupid it looks.