4) Indianapolis Colts (3-10, .515)

5) Cleveland Browns (via Texans) 
* - Texans record (4-9, .491)

6) Denver Broncos (4-9, .509)

7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-9, .533)

8) Chicago Bears (4-9, .580)

9) Cincinnati Bengals (5-8, .444)

10) New York Jets (5-8, .491)

I love listening to Josh Norman telling people that he wanted to play for a champion and it isn't about the money and the fame.   HELLO you left a team that was in the Super Bowl for a team who hasn't made it out of the divisional playoffs in the last 25 years for a shitload of money.    :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:39 AM, hammerva said:

Yeah the Steelers really need to win this game to get a 2 game advantage on the Patriots.  They will need the 2 game advantage because I actually expect them to lose to either the Texans or the Browns.  Just the kind of team they are.

God if the Steelers give the Browns their only win of the year, I may just drive to Ocean City, MD, slowly start to walk into the Atlantic Ocean, and inhale as much salt water as I can get into my lungs.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, hammerva said:

I love listening to Josh Norman telling people that he wanted to play for a champion and it isn't about the money and the fame.   HELLO you left a team that was in the Super Bowl for a team who hasn't made it out of the divisional playoffs in the last 25 years for a shitload of money.    :rolleyes:

Yeah, but now that he's made he's super famous and made a lot of money, it is about wanting to play for a champion.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Yeah I know I shouldn't say this but I can't wait until one of these fuckers dies

And yeah I am sure the league that did an incredible job of handling domestic abuse will be "fair and balanced" on the handling of sexual harassment charges <_<

Well the story says the are hiring an outside firm to do the investigation so at least there is that