DVDVR Message Board

Rich Swann? Never Heard of Him. - Raw - 12/11/2017

Dolfan in NYC

5 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

And just an FYI: Miz has been the highlight of any house show I've seen him on over the last few years. That goes back to the start of him as a Hollywood "don't touch the moneymaker" heel. I even got to catch him live during his Mizdow run. The man knows how to get a room going. Those of you who still aren't believers need to see the guy live on a house show. 

Yep, definitely this. Miz and Maryse worked really hard at the show I was at this year in being chickenshit heels and constantly jawing with the crowd. Impressed me greatly.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BobbyWhioux said:

I believe he was officially "The Cavalier"

(god why do I remember this.  Forget anniversaries and my account numbers but perfect recollection of the fucking Simon Diamond entourage of 1999 ECW)

You're absolutely right, he was "The  Cavalier". Somehow I don't feel the least bit badly that I had forgotten that particular bit of data.

1 hour ago, OSJ said:

You're absolutely right, he was "The  Cavalier". Somehow I don't feel the least bit badly that I had forgotten that particular bit of data.

I certainly don't feel particularly good for remembering it!

Though thankfully I'm drawing a blank on several folks in that clip Nice Guy Eddie posted (including but not limited to that Mizdow-before-Mizdow ring announcer guy)

I don't remember the Musketeer as anything but that.  I think the first time everyone saw him was on a MTV special where Mick Foley was on and they had a bunch of indy guys on, I think someone who won it was going by the Hungarian Barbarian.  Anyway, Musketeer was on that show, some time after that, he popped up in ECW as one of Simon Diamond's flunkies.

Here's a clip from ECW tv, Styles calls him the Musketeer:

http://www.wwe.com/videos/tommy-dreamer-gets-into-a-fencing-duel-with-the-musketeer-hardcore-tv-may-7-2000

17 hours ago, We Are The Robots said:

Yep, definitely this. Miz and Maryse worked really hard at the show I was at this year in being chickenshit heels and constantly jawing with the crowd. Impressed me greatly.

Saw Miz at a WWE Live in London. Dude is an insanely good crowd guy. Elias too. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BobbyWhioux said:

I certainly don't feel particularly good for remembering it!

Though thankfully I'm drawing a blank on several folks in that clip Nice Guy Eddie posted (including but not limited to that Mizdow-before-Mizdow ring announcer guy)

That was Mitch.

also in that clip was Simon's tag partner, Johnny Swinger; "The Prodigy" Tom Marquez; and the Prodigette.

On 12/12/2017 at 9:25 PM, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

And just an FYI: Miz has been the highlight of any house show I've seen him on over the last few years. That goes back to the start of him as a Hollywood "don't touch the moneymaker" heel. I even got to catch him live during his Mizdow run. The man knows how to get a room going. Those of you who still aren't believers need to see the guy live on a house show. 

On 12/13/2017 at 3:03 AM, We Are The Robots said:

21 hours ago, DeathyBoy said:

Saw Miz at a WWE Live in London. Dude is an insanely good crowd guy. Elias too. 

I'll third this. Seen Miz three times live at house shows, Maryse the once. The Miz gets one of the best reactions and the right reactions, he's booed.