DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR 1 OFF: Survivor Series 1996

RIPPA

As a reminder – I am a whore so people will send money for me to review things and I will review them. The trend has seemed to skew towards terrible WWE related PPVs (except for the constant pestering about Heroes of Wrestling which Dean thankfully reviewed years ago). So I have a few backed out now that I need to crank out – I think because the Giants actually beat the Broncos… which with the benefit of hindsight is not that impressive or surprising.

I am trying this new system of one time reviews because if I stack them in upcoming DVDVRs because at the rate those come out, I will be dead before they are finished. I mean that is a loophole. Hmm… I should insert that thinking emoji here.

http://deathvalleydriver.com/1off_ss96/

(Yup - just did the click here to continue reading bit)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am not sure if that is a typo or not...

You only wish it was.  

I know I'm not the only one who used to print out the old DVDVR's back before cell phones and keep them in the bathroom to read over the course of a week.  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Matt D said:

1. You don’t appreciate Memphis. Someone who undervalues Lawler would undervalue Jose too.

I actually have no "true" opinion on Jose as I haven't seen the Houston stuff.

I was in a mood...

And side tangent - what is funny is I have started to realize that I think I like Lawler more but because of his stuff post-2010

I watched that whole show on VHS when I was a kid and I remember nothing aside from Bret/Austin and Jose Lothario having a "heart attack". Lucky me! 

Next time anyone donates they should just have Rippa "review" a full show of something he's already reviewed (and that does not mean re-review). Think of it as eating leftovers.

• RIPPA unpinned this topic