DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - WINTER 2018

RIPPA

Guest Edwin

Went to the OC season opener on Saturday and this happened...

PINHO! I lost my voice. What a performance from the boys. The defense looked far better tonight than it did in any other game before.

Meram is a beautiful, beautiful man. Big Joe, El Monir, Tarek, Yoshi and Pinho were all very good.

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

Arsenal having absolute mare this season. Worst. Season. Evar.

Imagine Arsenal fans if they were in a relegation battle. They'll be begging for Big Sam Allardyce any day now if that were the case. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cubbymark said:

Imagine Arsenal fans if they were in a relegation battle. They'll be begging for Big Sam Allardyce any day now if that were the case. 

Well, they're 33 points off the top of the table and 18 points above the drop zone. Just saying...

Guest Edwin

Has anyone checked out the First Team Juve series on Netflix? I thought it's very good. It's basically some clips from some games and some behind the scenes clips from interviews. Not really a historical perspective on the club or anything. It's only 3 episodes and they are around 40 minutes long each.

4 hours ago, Edwin said:

Has anyone checked out the First Team Juve series on Netflix? I thought it's very good. It's basically some clips from some games and some behind the scenes clips from interviews. Not really a historical perspective on the club or anything. It's only 3 episodes and they are around 40 minutes long each.

There was some talk about it in the Netflix thread, I think 

8 hours ago, Edwin said:

Went to the OC season opener on Saturday and this happened...

PINHO! I lost my voice. What a performance from the boys. The defense looked far better tonight than it did in any other game before.

Meram is a beautiful, beautiful man. Big Joe, El Monir, Tarek, Yoshi and Pinho were all very good.

Liked because it was about fucking the scum!

Anarchy at West Ham today: fans invade pitch during dismal performance against Burnley. Massive chants for sacking the board. One of the invaders stole one of the corner flags. They might get point deduction, if so, big danger of relegation. Avram Grant is available.

Swansea were down to 10 men from the 11th minute, but hang on to get a precious point at Huddersfield despite having little to any possession, much less a shot on goal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The West Ham story has been building. Read this week about fans groups fighting amongst themselves, including some that are throwbacks to the hooligan era. Would recommend checking out what Miguel Delaney & Jacob Steinberg wrote.

• Like 1

Metro bludgeoned Portland 4-0 tonight. We were essentially playing our reserve side because of CCL on Tuesday. We are very good. Portland is very bad. May God have mercy on poor Gio.