DVDVR Message Board
RIPPA

SOCCER - WINTER 2017

Landon Donovan is coming out of retirement to play for Club Leon in Mexico. 

On 1/9/2018 at 3:47 PM, Pete said:

The shambling corpse of the NASL has announced a move to the international soccer calendar for 2018-19. No word how their fan might be affected by the switch...

Indy Eleven have officially jumped to the USL, and Miami FC are a hot bet to jump as well. That would leave the NASAL with just 5 clubs.

This is surreal. Words cannot describe how happy I am and yet ridiculously how nervous I am with Liverpool up 4-1 with less than 20 to go. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Liverpool 4. Manchester City 1. My best friend like the brother I never had be very happy.

20 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

This is surreal. Words cannot describe how happy I am and yet ridiculously how nervous I am with Liverpool up 4-1 with less than 20 to go. 

4-3.

"Rock n roll football," sayeth the NBCSN team. What an f'n match.

They sure as hell made everyone sweat that result and went out on their collective shields... and now that pressure is gone. I'll take it under the circumstances.

That is pretty weird/funny.

Unrelated, players need to fuck off with this surrounding the referee nonsense. Should be yellow cards for that and they should actually enforce the card gesture rule with consistency. Has the FA given out any retroactive disciplinary actions for diving yet? Hasn't really done much in the way of phasing out diving.

• Like 2

I think the only person punished retroactively this season has been Niasse.  

And apparently, there is a penalty with VAR implementation coming for players who make a square (tv) motion to the ref, akin to players waving imaginary cards.