DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK FOURTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

7 hours ago, pipGofern said:

Man, remember the good old days when Ravens-Steelers meant a tight 13-10 defensive slugfest? Still a fun game despite the crazy shoot out. Not looking forward to the Pats next week tho.

Yeah, I did not expect this thing to turn into a shootout.  I'm glad the Steelers won, but the loss of 50 is telling from our defensive showing last night... or lack of a defensive showing.

The Ravens have a creampuff schedule heading into the playoffs, so we'll probably see those mother fuckers again.  We'd better be ready

Steelers have clinched the division, so we may as well send out the second string and take this L against the Patriots next weekend.  We do not need any more key personnel injured before the playoffs..

4 hours ago, Death From Above said:

I didn't watch and I almost regret it.

Brady really hasn't looked good this season, I am pretty sure that "play another 10 years" talk is going to look pretty ridiculous in the next year or two.

Um.... I know he struggled tonight, but he's been solidly in the top three of the MVP race pretty much all season.

He leads the NFL in passing yards, is third in touchdowns, first in QB rating, fourth in QBR, fifth in yards per attempt... Basically you can make a very compelling argument that's he's been the best quarterback in the NFL.

4 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Um.... I know he struggled tonight, but he's been solidly in the top three of the MVP race pretty much all season.

He leads the NFL in passing yards, is third in touchdowns, first in QB rating, fourth in QBR, fifth in yards per attempt... Basically you can make a very compelling argument that's he's been the best quarterback in the NFL.

Yeah, but in a year or two, he'll be 2nd or third.