DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK FOURTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

28 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

At this point I'm wondering who would have the tiebreaker for third in the NFC East if the Giants won out and the Skins lose out so both teams end up at 5-11.

Giants because they would be 2-4 in the division and the Skins would be 1-5

5 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

Hey!  The Skins finally scored again!  They just need 2 or 3 onside kicks and they'll be winning!

The best part is that Breeland has been benched most of the game but will most assuredly now brag about having a pick six

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The best part is that Breeland has been benched most of the game but will most assuredly now brag about having a pick six

Ugh, and he'll start going off about how he's Breeland Island.

Frankly, at this point I'd be fine if the Skins got rid of both him and Norman.

At least Philly still has the Flye... oh shit. Feel real bad for the Birds fans.

Also I eagerly look forward to getting into the Skins-Giants game on New Year's Eve for like $10.

So... did a great QB die and possess the body of Bortles today? Because the Blake Bortles I'm used to doesn't do that against good teams. He had two passes to Westbrook that were absolute dimes that he NEVER EVER completes and my jaw literally was on the goddamn floor.

Also, I'm Duval as hell, but throwing shit at opposing players is some real fuckhead shit and I hope the ones that did that to Jefferson get banned from the stadium. I can understand getting hyped over one of the biggest regular season wins we've ever had, but throwing shit is completely unacceptable.

• Like 2

Carson Wentz is reportedly done for the year with a torn ACL.

They're the first team to wrap up a playoff spot, but man. . .Nick Foles is probably not what they were hoping for.

(Yes, I know that my team has been running Case Keenum out there at quarterback for about three months.)

Crazy game tonight in Pittsburgh with the Steelers blowing a 14-0 lead, falling behind by 11, then coming back to win. Long stretches of the game that were hard to watch with Walt Anderson's crew completely taking over and throwing flags left and right. 

Fun fact: Pittsburgh has never lost a home game they led by 14 points. Ever. Amazing. 

Wish both teams could've lost - hate both franchises. 

• Like 1