DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK FOURTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

1 minute ago, Kevin Wilson said:

This Bills game is going to be the fastest game in NFL history. Both teams are only running, the referees aren't calling penalties since they can't see shit. Every drive is just a series of slipping RBs.

The Giants/Cowboys is challenging this. They played the 1st Quarter in under 25 minutes.

Each team only had one drive with the Giants drive continuing into the 2nd

14 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

I REALLY don't like those stupid red Bills jerseys. . . 

Given the visibility from watching the highlights the red jerseys might be the smartest thing they have done in the last month or so.   Granted nobody is going to throw in the weather

3 minutes ago, hammerva said:

The Packers better realize quickly that if they lose to the Browns then bringing back Rodgers for next week is pretty meaningless

Even with Rodgers this team isn't going anywhere. Shut him down, let him heal and blow the damn thing up.

The worse part of trying to catch those touchdowns near the back of the end zone is knowing that you are landing/sliding in about 6-8 inches of packed up snow.  Like the classic Megatron catch against Philly where it looks like his head was underneath a bunch of snow :lol:

10 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

When the Giants stink, we all win.

I feel this way about the Redskins

And seriously - I left to walk the dog when it was 10-10. Granted I knew the Cowboys were about to score (I left when Collins was injured)

Walked back in and it was 30 to fucking 10