DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is The Never-Ending Jason Jordan Match - 12/4/2017

Dolfan in NYC

18 hours ago, Casey said:

I tuned in just for Broken Matt and I was not disappointed. I was giddy like a fucking school girl during that segment.

It was the hardest I've marked out for wrestling in ages, and the hardest I've marked out in general since I saw that Josh Reddick might be walking to the plate to "Glorious" next season.

7 hours ago, jaedmc said:

I think you're being overly critical. Man.

That user name is the gift that keeps on giving.

So also I'm Twitter junkie rose emoji DSA scum and totally fucking love "#woken" over "#broken". Not sure if the WWE has ever improved on something like that before.

• Like 1

Jason Jordan is fascinating. He's smart enough to manipulate Angle into getting a high-profile roster spot with unlimited chances at success, but too stupid to capitalize on it. He chastises Samoa Joe for attacking people from behind, then blindsides Reigns with a suplex not a minute later. He correctly tells Reigns that he's the poster child for everything management wants. but doesn't realize if he himself weren't such a crybaby, maybe he could win a similar role.

Jordan is the guy who can successfully pull a bank heist, but forgets to plan his escape out of the country. Watching him be a blubbering man-child is good stuff. And they still could have it where he lied about Angle being his father (with an assist from Graves).

6 hours ago, Thunder Down Under said:

I wonder if Broken Matt referencing being woken by the “Consumer of Terrestial Entities” or CTE is a coindicence or not?

Eater of Worlds. Bray Wyatt.