DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is The Never-Ending Jason Jordan Match - 12/4/2017

Dolfan in NYC

Nia with Enzo is a disappointing regardless of how well its done. I get trying to keep her away from the division while they build Absolution, but still.

Also I don't mind the Jason stuff. They have clearly been transitioning him to a heel with the constant whining.

• Like 1

This Nia Jax and Enzo thing will only make me happy if it ends with her punting him in the face.  My WWE boo deserves better, goddammit.

I don't know what I love more: Kane using that steel chair neck posting spot on Braun or Kane selling that steel chair neck posting spot for Braun.

GLENN JACOBS FOR KNOX COUNTY MAYOR, MOTHER FUCKERS~!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shibata Is My Homie said:

I guess that Elias' merch is selling so fast that they couldn't even have him wear his own shirt last night. Elias has slowly become a favorite of mine.

Elias' shirt had dates that ran through last week (Knoxville). He likely gets a new one early next year. Doing concert shirts is a great way to make new merch for him every 3-4 months.

11 hours ago, Web Conn said:

Broken Matt is back and in the WWE, who'd of thought we'd ever see that. Please book Brock vs Broken Matt at the Rumble

I have ZERO faith that WWE will do this well. Most likely, it goes on for about a month before it's killed because Vince "doesn't get it"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Brysynner said:

So I'm scared that this Nia/Enzo thing will end with Nia challenging Enzo for the cruiserweight title and then Enzo claiming she is not under 205 followed by "hilarious" skits where Nia tries to drop weight

In a proper universe, Big E will swoop in and form a power couple with Nia and take her out to a steak dinner at the Sizzler long before she starts drinking kale smoothies.

I am happy that Matt is properly Broken once again by being Woken..  I am sad that he is in a do nothing with Bray Fucking Wyatt.  This feud can only be improved by taking it too Cameron for a PPV blow off and preparing the battleground for MASSACRE~!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J.T. said:

In a proper universe, Big E will swoop in and form a power couple with Nia and take her out to a steak dinner at the Sizzler long before she starts drinking kale smoothies.

The proper ending is that Nia turns on Big E and Kaitlyn comes out from the crowd and "saves" Big E and WWE recreates the Macho/Elizabeth story from WM7

• Like 2

Re MATT HARDY

I think WWE "gets it" more than I thought they would. I mean look at the difference between the two. Bray has the moody environment with the smoke and lighting.

Matt is  over lit and has a new curtain that still has the wrinkles from being in a package as a background. Either he did it himself, or they thought about it, either way, there is a clear difference between Bray Wyatt's Mumbo Jumbo World and Matt's Broken Woken-ness through the aesthetics alone.

• Like 4

Matt probably has enough pull with Vince to have at least some creative input into the character. Vince has always been pretty trusting with long term dependable employees and let them kind of do their own thing, like with Jericho, I'm sure Vince is familiar enough with a guy like Matt to listen to him to some degree on this.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hagan said:

Elias is in a strange place. Like, he FEELS like a big deal at times and gets great crowd responses but the in-ring work is just there and it's a gimmick that has inherent limitations. How far can they go with this guy? 

Longest reigning Intercontinental Champion winning the title from a former World Champion seems to be his ceiling based on WWE history

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

Using Woken will probably lead to an eventual backlash, so I’m interested to see where this goes.

I already saw more than one person tweet Matt Hardy asking him to stop using the term "Woke"

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I already saw more than one person tweet Matt Hardy asking him to stop using the term "Woke"

I for one like the idea this is taking advantage of WWE having better production values. TNA Broken Matt was literally Matt producing his own shit on his own dime. Let the WWE pay for it now.

Love the Broken Matt promo, that was greatness and the pop whenever Matt comes back on screen. Enjoyed the longer matches last night. Paige/Sasha was a good return for Paige and I'm digging Sonya and Mandy in their roles a lot so far.

• Like 2