DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is The Never-Ending Jason Jordan Match - 12/4/2017

Dolfan in NYC

There is nothing more fun than Booker trying to remember who he's supposed to be rooting for but never letting his confidence of tone falter.

Booker: "This is not right. That should be Samoa Joe in that ring!"

"Jordan did ask for it, Book. He demanded it."

Booker: "I can respect that. This kid deserves his shot."

"??????"

Booker: "He is so athletic and he has all the gifts in a champion and that is working against him here in this match and it's not fair!"

"???????"

Booker: "Cause no one is sleeping on him anymore. Everyone knows this kid is great and is going to be a champion and so there is no way he should be in this match right now!"

"????????"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Please tell me people love Jason Jordan as much as I do now.

AlarmingChillyBichonfrise-small.gif

- That his character is so delusional and devoid of critical thought that he launched this whole "Kurt Angle is my dad" scam and then failed to get anything out of it because he has neither the patience nor the basic competence to milk it and just immediately started screaming things he wants into the nearest camera.

- Jordan talks shit in the most amazingly nonsenisical ways. "Hey Joe you have to talk tough because you aren't really tough like me!" That is the most fantastically ludicrous brain thought.

- flopping is head around like a drunken muppet every time he goes for a cover.

- Selling that last Superman punch like Tim Conway pretending he's brain damaged.

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

The Jason Jordan thing is so amazing and dumb on so many levels. On the one hand they easily can have this guy go heel by saying he came up with the whole thing just to further his career. Angle is a trusting goof so of course he would believe anything. I bet in the world of the WWE, Kurt never got a DNA test.

But wow, those were some long matches on RAW tonight. The women's match went on seemingly forever. The 205 match went on. Poor Elias getting thrown to Braun.

I can dig Joe becoming part of The Bar if they went that route.

This whole storyline with Jordan has been the absolute worst but he actually looked good in the match, as excessively long as it was.  Agreed that he's becoming the biggest heel on Raw right now.  I guess that's one way to get pro-Roman chants from the crowd.

I'm all for a Joe/Bar vs Shield match at Mania.

The Broken Matt/Bray promo was Pro Wrestling as fuck.  I'm not getting my hopes up about them not dropping the ball here, but we'll see.

2 hours ago, piranesi said:

Booker: "He is so athletic and he has all the gifts in a champion and that is working against him here in this match and it's not fair!"

"???????"

Booker: "Cause no one is sleeping on him anymore. Everyone knows this kid is great and is going to be a champion and so there is no way he should be in this match right now!"

"????????"

He means that while Jordan is gifted with great potential, he is still not ready to be in high level matches. 

Seeing as how the lump of shit is already sporting the mangy looking dreads, it occurs to me that all Bray Wyatt needs is one of those apparatuses on the bridge of his nose to look like an extra henchman in Battlefield Earth. Broken Matt should inform Husky Harris that his persona is nothing more than a character from an early draft of L. Ron Hubbard's last unpublished novel, at which point Bray should turn into a pillar of parmesan cheese.

32 minutes ago, FluffSnackwell said:

Broken Matt should inform Husky Harris that his persona is nothing more than a character from an early draft of L. Ron Hubbard's last unpublished novel, at which point Bray should turn into a pillar of parmesan cheese.

That's in fact the ending from the final draft of L. Ron Hubbard's last unpublished novel.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, alstein said:

I don't know how anyone could call that Broken Matt thing good.  From what I saw of it, it looked super overproduced.   The TNA version was a lot more menacing and more fun.

That laugh-off at the end was tree-mendous, though.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

The Jason Jordan thing is so amazing and dumb on so many levels. On the one hand they easily can have this guy go heel by saying he came up with the whole thing just to further his career. Angle is a trusting goof so of course he would believe anything. I bet in the world of the WWE, Kurt never got a DNA test.

But wow, those were some long matches on RAW tonight. The women's match went on seemingly forever. The 205 match went on. Poor Elias getting thrown to Braun.

I can dig Joe becoming part of The Bar if they went that route.

Only works if it turns Corey heel.

Actudlly, Graves as a Heel Raw GM would be great. 

Also Broken Matt is life 

6 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

Per the WON recap

Reigns/Jordan - 20:35

Paige/Sasha -16:04

Cruiserweight - 14:53

Asuka/Alicia - 2:20

Balor/Bo - 5:38

Tag Title - 18:39

9 hours ago, piranesi said:

If he is God don't let him know. I just had to get my garage tented because of a Andy Milonakis infestation and I don't need to go through that again.

I put out a plate of pastitsio with rat poison in it. That solved my Andy Milonakis problem.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

RAW is really awful relationship decisions - part 1518  <_<

DQP9TXhVoAAZWRy.jpg

Idk, Glamarella looked like ass on paper, and it worked. If Nia buys in 100% and doesn't act like she's above the storyline, this could be entertaining. Enzo certainly has the chops to pull it off. 

I wonder if Booker T is talking so much about JJ because he's going to come out of retirement for a short run with Jordan the way he did with Cody Rhodes. Sometimes that's a really effective way to get a heel over. The Miz/Jerry Lawler was brilliant, and Booker T looks like he's kept in shape. Angle throwing his buddy under the bus b/c JJ asked him for a match because he didn't like the way Booker was talking about wouldn't be a bad angle for the Rumble or leading up to 'Mania. I DUG the main event finish. IDK what the payoff is, but I like this Shield story. Man, Finn Balor and Bray Wyatt have been floundering on Raw. Send them both to Smackdown and keep them away from each other. Balor and Baron Corbin would be a fresh matchup, as would Wyatt/Styles in a singles program.