DVDVR Message Board

Clash of the Champions XXXVII

Dolfan in NYC

14 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Is it really?  He's the best in the world. 

Well, that certainly seems to be Gospel According to DVDVRMB, so much so that he managed to win March Madness for a period where he had zero great matches. I don't see it. But he's growing on me.

On 12/18/2017 at 10:11 AM, Brysynner said:

So my theory on Dolph winning is they want to put the strap on Roode at Mania and they have bigger plans set in stone for the WWE, Women's and Tag Titles so they had to switch the US Title since no other titles were changing hands and not put the US title on Roode. So either Dolph will get a few months reign with the belt or Corbin will kill him tomorrow and retake his title.

That's what I thought the plan was as well and why I thought Ziggler was only added for Corbin to retain and prolong Roode beating Corbin 1 on 1 for Mania. I was digging the start of a Corbin/Roode feud but I guess either one works.

4 hours ago, quackhell said:

If Dolph is staying at least it keeps him out of the indies and Bullet Club, because you know that shit would happen. It would make the BC even more unbearable as impossible as that seems.

Are you kidding:  Billy Gunn, Billy Gunn Jr (Dolph's indy gimmick) and Yoshi-Tatsu go after the bullet club.... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TheVileOne said:

I genuinely don't get where all the Ziggler hate comes from.  He seems to consistently work hard in the ring and he cuts passionate promos.  It seems like booking and stop and start pushes fail him more than anything.  

This is where I think people will disagree with you.  His hard work is inconsistent, and his promos, while passionate, tend to focus on performing and putting on good matches rather than winning those matches.

12 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

This is where I think people will disagree with you.  His hard work is inconsistent, and his promos, while passionate, tend to focus on performing and putting on good matches rather than winning those matches.

I can hardly blame him for some inconsistencies the way WWE books its product.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

I'd love to see them do something with thinking he's in the BizCliz, and then get beaten down instead. Like Brutus at the start of the nWo.

I'm all for Ziggler jumping between Raw and SD, flashing the two sweet gesture anytime he sees AJ, Balor, or Gallows & Anderson; and getting beaten down. They can reboot the ECW angle where Tommy Dreamer tried to break Louie Spicolli's hands so he couldn't throw up the "two sweet".

• Like 1