DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2017 ANIMATED WRESTLING GIF THREAD

13 hours ago, Pete said:

Not sure which of those last two posts is more horrifying. It's close. 

It's a close one, but for the second post I can only think of one word.  It starts with J, ends with S, and I'm sure you know what that is.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pete said:

zuqe2kbllf601.gif

Lest we forget: Eddie Guerrero is his father-in-law. Sounds like this was a hell of a match.

I also forgot that.  I thought they were trolling the Usos on commentary....

And it was a very fun match

• Like 1

On 12/19/2017 at 2:29 PM, supremebve said:

Hayato Fujita Jr. may very well be my favorite wrestler based on how much I loved the 6 matches I've seen him in.  

Considering where the careers of both guys are now, it's sad. Fujita's is basically over if I recall and Kanemoto just slums wherever cause he hates CCG companies or something.

Edit: From June. I don't know what he did, but his last match was in April.

~ Hayato “Jr” Fujita appeared on crutches and continue to state that doctors have called for him to stop as a pro-wrestler. He mentioned that he has been undergoing a lot of thoughts in regards to his future. If he would be forced to alter his style or if he should seek another means of competition. Which led to someone from the audience saying “RIZIN”, but Hayato stated that his focus is on pro-wrestling. He does not know when he will be able to return to the ring, but that he will return one day.

Edit 2: Sounds like an accumulation of injuries over the last few years. His body isn't built for pro wrestling. His knees are jacked up.

• RIPPA locked this topic