DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Braun is like the new Mark Henry in that his real life persona is so detached from his wrestling gimmick. He's a real-life teddy bear and toes that line brilliantly.

A Braun plush doll that screams "BRAAAAAUUUUNNNNNN!!!!" when you squeeze his stomach would sell a ton.  They really, really need to make this happen.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

A Braun plush doll that screams "BRAAAAAUUUUNNNNNN!!!!" when you squeeze his stomach would sell a ton.  They really, really need to make this happen.

Except for the PR nightmare after all the kids who become scared shitless after they clutch their Braun doll a little too tight in their sleep...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

Now I'm picturing 30-year-old wrestling fans sleeping in Hulk Hogan footsy pajamas and clutching Sasha Banks dolls.

If anyone needs me, I'll be over in the corner shuddering.

Are you sure you aren't talking about Zack Ryder?  Swap out Sasha Banks doll with Hulk Hogan Wrestling Buddy and that's likely him.

6 hours ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

Typical wrestling fan. Complain that they should elevate people, then complain when they do because it's not who you wanted.

It should be Franklin. The one black Peanuts character, and he always gets overlooked.

• Like 1

I know they have it for their rings, but an action figure or something with a motion detector that would go off with theme music "BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" when you went past it would be great present to kids of friends you want to torture.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It should be Franklin. The one black Peanuts character, and he always gets overlooked.

Him and Pig Pen should have teamed up and taken over the comic strip.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Joe with the ECW belt makes me almost wish he could travel back in time and wreck fools there.  Him against Taz would be one helluva suplex-filled match.

Even though I don't like Tazzzz at all, that's something that I never knew we needed until now. Just the shit-talk leading up to it alone would have ruled.

EDIT: Even better -- Joe vs. Bam Bam

• Like 1