DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD

1) Never before has Warrior looked more like Harley Race's nickname for him

2) There's that trope in movies where the robot tries to approximate human emotion by attempting a smile and it fails hilariously.  That's what comes to mind every single time I see Stephanie trying to grin.  I can't tell if she smells something funny or if she's about to crawl out of my monitor and steal my soul.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Technico Support said:

1) Never before has Warrior looked more like Harley Race's nickname for him

2) There's that trope in movies where the robot tries to approximate human emotion by attempting a smile and it fails hilariously.  That's what comes to mind every single time I see Stephanie trying to grin.  I can't tell if she smells something funny or if she's about to crawl out of my monitor and steal my soul.

Stephanie is actually the robot girl from Small Wonder.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Looked at that pic of Jon Stewart and Lance Storm on my phone last night and only recognized Lance Storm. Good job Hobo Jon! Even a bald, glasses-wearing Lance didn't fool me, but you...

Even funnier, the kid next to him (which I presume is actually his own kid) is looking at him like "who's this guy?"

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
3 hours ago, Pete said:

He looks like Kamala in that thing. 

I would probably like him more if he impersonated Kamala. I never knew I wanted to see that until now. Thank you.

I don't keep up with 205 Live, but I can understand the Zo Train as a bunch of hangers-on for a much richer, more famous, more successful guy. That's basically what CHAOS and Suzuki-gun are. You can make sense of Paige's thing the same way. But the Riott Squad is a bit perplexing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MapRef41N93W said:

I don't keep up with 205 Live, but I can understand the Zo Train as a bunch of hangers-on for a much richer, more famous, more successful guy. That's basically what CHAOS and Suzuki-gun are. You can make sense of Paige's thing the same way. But the Riott Squad is a bit perplexing.

Hey now, don't try and make actual sense of things involving Enzo. We should just tote the line that he sucks, and move on. Don't you get it?!

In other news:

enav7k9k08301.jpg

• Like 4