DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Please let there be a cobra popping out of a box Nikki is opening. 

1 hour ago, The Great ML said:

Only if it leads to dark side Santino vignettes.

It will be an actual viper to set up another match between Cena and The Viper Randy Orton.

6 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

It will be an actual viper to set up another match between Cena and The Viper Randy Orton.

If this actually happens, know that the entire internet will hold you responsible. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, alstein said:

Well, if first pinfall or sub wins, who gets the win in a DQ?

14 hours ago, Casey said:

It's the reverse in WWE. The "special stipulation" for multi-man matches are if the rules call for it to be an elimination match.

The idea is that in a normal triple threat (or four-way or whatever), someone would be eliminated if they're disqualified, but otherwise, the matches would proceed in the usual way. So no one would automatically win the match in the event of a DQ, and an elimination match would still be a distinct stipulation.

If there's a run-in and it's not clear which competitor benefits from it, then the ref would call a no-contest. Plus, doing it this way would provide a reason for there NOT to be constant interference in triple threats where one or more wrestlers come from heel stables.

You could definitely do some fun stuff with this. Someone could do the old Eddie Guerrero fake chairshot routine to try to get someone eliminated, for example.

20 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Please let there be a cobra popping out of a box Nikki is opening. 

See this only works to me if Orton pulls a Bischoff and pretends to be a Priest, then RKO's Nikki.

I mean I think I speak for us all when I say we need a ninety minute finale to the Cena vs Orton feud. Three stages of Hell main event at Mania.

13 hours ago, Sublime said:

the whole gimmick is built to be heel and it started as one in nxt he just became a full sail and internet face because he was being recognized for his talent. It makes sense for him to be a main roster heel

see: The Vaudevillains

Enzo & Cass, more a case of their act catching on and their mic work getting them over

2 hours ago, RolandTHTG said:

So Sid no showed a match due to the Trump travel ban.

What a startling killer of kayfabe. Clearly not from wherever he damn well pleases.

It's the holidays.   He's probably vacationing at Vader's White Castle of Fear

• Like 6

He’s a free agent and doesn’t wanna get injured prior to Spring Training. 

Man, now I wish Sid showed up earlier than his run with HBK in ‘95. I really wanna see him and Savage play home run derby in ‘94 at the charity game for The SummerSlam. 

• Like 4