DVDVR Message Board

NOC 2013

rzombie1988

A. I can't believe Daniel Bryan keeps looking so weak.

These idiots.

B. I can't believe they put the title on Daniel Bryan.

These idiots.

A. Problems with Execution.

B. Problems with Theory.

I know it's a lot of fun to be ironic and point out how people have been complaining and are still complaining but it's completely missing the point.

Problemz!

I'm not really being ironic. I think I'm just tired of borderline psychotic over analysis getting in the way of loving our great sport. Nothing can possibly hold up under these levels of scrutiny.

If it was playing out exactly the way everyone thinks that it should everyone would be dismissively wanking it as a Stone Cold/Vince rehash.

On the positive, we get Dusty Rhodes tomorrow.

Dusty Rhodes. 

• Like 1

I sense that DB will get screwed tomorrow.  I was surprised that nobody came out after the win tonight to say anything.  So if anything he'll hold the title for longer than he did last time.

And for that at this point I'm really fucking happy.  I know with the fast count I'll be annoyed tomorrow about the aftermath, but for now I'm really fucking happy.  Good for DB.

A. I can't believe Daniel Bryan keeps looking so weak.

These idiots.

B. I can't believe they put the title on Daniel Bryan.

These idiots.

A. Problems with Execution.

B. Problems with Theory.

I know it's a lot of fun to be ironic and point out how people have been complaining and are still complaining but it's completely missing the point.

Problemz!

I'm not really being ironic. I think I'm just tired of borderline psychotic over analysis getting in the way of loving our great sport. Nothing can possibly hold up under these levels of scrutiny.

If it was playing out exactly the way everyone thinks that it should everyone would be dismissively wanking it as a Stone Cold/Vince rehash.

On the positive, we get Dusty Rhodes tomorrow.

Dusty Rhodes. 

I think most of us would be okay with a Stone Cold/Vince rehash with Daniel Bryan as Stone Cold. 

Well...that was a ppv.Mixed feelings about Ryback being a Heyman guy. That was the last guy I expected.

Well, Ryback's seen firsthand what happens if Heyman's in the other guy's corner, so I can see his motivation. And Paul's motivation is pretty much "Please, don't let CM Punk beat me up anymore."

Although if I were him I'd be mad Ryback took so long saving me. Maybe he was eating Subway.

So, I came in at the ending of Miz-Fandango. Which basically means I missed everything I was dreading and got everything I wanted to see.Punk vs. Axel-Heyman was just...man, Axel is just SUCH a heat sink that it's amazing they managed to get that much from it. It's infuriating because he has so many of the tools to succeed that he's almost taunting us with how terrible and heatless he is. Punk treats him like the afterthought he is and gets set up to kill the guy who's big enough to be a payoff but not as protected as Brock. Eh, it works.Dolph vs. Ambrose was about as fun as a 10 minute singles match gets. Tag Title match was a blast too. The Shield were ON tonight and all their opponents were game. The main event just ruled. Orton's best showing in forever and the crowd was so into Bryan. The multi-Tope Suicidas was the best thing but the finishing sequence rocked it hard too.Great show from what I saw. I'll just act like everyone else should and pretend the rest didn't happen.

They really need to shave Axel's head and just grow his beard out. Or do...something. 

Right now he just looks like a depressed and partied out bully at his high school reunion.

That wouldn't be a bad gimmick if they didn't have Ryback doing the bully schtick. Pair him up with Alex Riley as the "hanging onto his glory days" 30-something.

In fact, they could be a good "aging Biff Tannen's gang" stable. Just give one of them some 3D glasses.

They really need to shave Axel's head and just grow his beard out. Or do...something. 

Right now he just looks like a depressed and partied out bully at his high school reunion.

That wouldn't be a bad gimmick if they didn't have Ryback doing the bully schtick. Pair him up with Alex Riley as the "hanging onto his glory days" 30-something.

In fact, they could be a good "aging Biff Tannen's gang" stable. Just give one of them some 3D glasses.

I'm into this. 

Them: "WE! HATE!"

Crowd: "MANURE!"

• Like 1