DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK THIRTEEN

RIPPA

2 minutes ago, Craig H said:

What in the fuck. 3rd string?!

The 3rd String is because Eli flat out said it was pointless to start him just to keep the streak going and then yank him. He told McAdoo that if he wanted to see what he had in Geno and Davis he should just do it.

But again BEN FUCKING MCADOO WANTS TO SEE WHAT GENO SMITH CAN DO!!!!

I haven't hated my team like this in a really long time

This is like saying, "I really want to see what fire has going for it before I put it out" and then proceeding to just keep burning my hand like a dumbass. Davis I could understand. But Geno Smith?! Jesus. Football is dumb.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Craig H said:

This is like saying, "I really want to see what fire has going for it before I put it out" and then proceeding to just keep burning my hand like a dumbass. Davis I could understand. But Geno Smith?! Jesus. Football is dumb.

More like "how can I guarantee we don't win any more games?" 

• Like 1

Sean McDermott is relieved he is off the hook from the media now, Peterman feels like such old news. I didn't see Eli getting benched, I wouldn't have been surprised if they moved on from him this offseason but this season was already doomed, what advantage is there in playing Geno.

• Like 1

Sorry Rippa; its one thing to have a shit season, but this is on another level. What in the fuck is the front office thinking?  Both Mcadoo and the G.M. should have been out on their ass before the end of business for allowing that shit. I get wanting to try some new blood, but humiliating the best QB in franchise history, for GENO SMITH?