DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK THIRTEEN

RIPPA

Notice who never responded to it...

Anyway - the one positive about Geno Smith starting on Sunday. The Giants will finally have a game started by a black QB. They were the last team without that happening.

https://theundefeated.com/features/first-black-starting-quarterback-for-each-nfl-team-geno-smith/

Get your popcorn ready for tomorrow because Colt McCoy is now in the game.  Is that official white flag on this season 

This is why it completely cracked me up listening to Skins fans talk about how easy the last 5 games of the year was going to be.  I mean seriously what made the Skins so much better than the Chargers and Cowboys.  Maybe equals but that is it.  I mean hell even the Giants last week who has quit  only lead 3-0 at the half.

Shocker that the only one in this group smart enough to tuck the head and kind of protect was a woman 

So what will be stronger today.  The Lions or the structure of the Silverdome apparently 

It is Jay Glazer so who knows how true it is but he is claiming that when the Giants do a halftime celebration next week against the Cowboys that the returning Giants players will wear Eli Manning jerseys.   Talk about awkward :lol:

• Haha 1