DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Getting The Rights to Broken Matt - 11/27/2017

Dolfan in NYC

1 minute ago, Michael Sweetser said:

At this point, the only viable WrestleMania main event might be Brock vs. Roman vs. Asuka.

That would be fine by me if Asuka wins ;-)

• Like 5

I'd buy Asuka more than I'd buy Balor.

(Not really, but stoking the flames is fun)

Has anyone in recent history suffered an injury at a worse time than Balor? I can't think of anyone, Roman comes close, but he bounced back, Finn was the fucking champion and he's never even had a shot at getting back the belt that he never really lost.

5 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Has anyone in recent history suffered an injury at a worse time than Balor? I can't think of anyone, Roman comes close, but he bounced back, Finn was the fucking champion and he's never even had a shot at getting back the belt that he never really lost.

I think this got brought up earlier/elsewhere, but I'd agree that the closest would be Daniel Bryan's impossible run in 2014 being cut short.  

• Like 1

I think this got brought up earlier/elsewhere, but I'd agree that the closest would be Daniel Bryan's impossible run in 2014 being cut short.  

Agreed, but at least DB got to the top of the mountain and one of the biggest pops in wrestling history. DB's Wrestlemania win still sends chills up my spine it was so cool. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Agreed, but at least DB got to the top of the mountain and one of the biggest pops in wrestling history. DB's Wrestlemania win still sends chills up my spine it was so cool. 

Likewise. Seeing one of my five favourite wrestlers ever, Daniel Bryan become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion at the main event of WrestleMania XXX and what we went through with the fanbase forcing WWE to change their booking plans because Daniel Bryan was the guy to them. Awesome. My avatar is taken from Bryan's celebrating with the WWE and World Heavyweight Titles at WrestleMania XXX.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Obviously Bray getting injured right before he was to wrestle in drag as Sister Abigail was a huge blow to his career. 

Heh. Shitty year for Bray. Bray wins the WWE Championship, loses it to Randy Orton in a fucking awful WrestleMania XXIII match with powerpoint presentation projections onto the canvas of animals. Bray beats Orton in a House of Horrors matcjh, that it was. Bray is in a never ending feud with Finn Balor, gets mumps or meningitis and loses to Jason Jordan. 

Elias/Roman match was very well done. It made Elias look like a credible threat.

Balor getting "squashed" was probably punishment from him posting on the Twitter.

Kane/Braun was awesome. It made Braun look like the bad-ass monster that he was in the beginning.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Asuka join team Paige and being the mastermind behind the "invasion". Asuka would be so much better as an ass- kicking heel.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Heh. Shitty year for Bray. Bray wins the WWE Championship, loses it to Randy Orton in a fucking awful WrestleMania XXIII match with powerpoint presentation projections onto the canvas of animals. Bray beats Orton in a House of Horrors matcjh, that it was. Bray is in a never ending feud with Finn Balor, gets mumps or meningitis and loses to Jason Jordan. 

I hate to say this because I was a big fan of the guy in NXT and for his first year in WWE, but Bray Wyatt is about as played out as fifty-something Shawn Michaels prancing around to "Sexy Boy".

• Like 2